Will I Get More Than 1 Elusive 1?
8:24am - Arrived at UP
8:30am - Arrived at Shopping Center, placed job order for 1x1 ID photo recopy.
8:40ish - Arrived at Miriam Grade School and got sister's report card. (She had a freaking S in Reading, 0mGz0o0orz.)
8:46am - Buy Siopao.
9:12am - Arrived back at UP. Gave street kid the siopao. Started walking from Vinzons to Shopping Center to kill time and make way for junk planned to eat later that day. Stopped along sunken garden on the way to complete filling up Archaeo index card amidst the Motorized Grass Cutting Device Cutters.
9:24am - Arrived at SHopping Center. Waited for freaking slow and seemingly unhurried photo people to take my claim receipt.
9:46am - Finally got my ID pics. Started to walk to AS.
10:00am - Arrived at Archaeo room in AS.
Well I saw the kid on the way to MC while inside the jeep. Decided to buy some food for the kid. So there, I donated my siopao allowance for the day.*
And this is my schedule for the sem.

I think I should start praying to God to not punish me for having a seemingly too-easy schedule. Or something... I might go for that 8:30am Geography class. But, I dunno, you know. Should I or should I not take 6 subjects (18 units) this semester? (Geez, if I take that class I'd end up having 3 geographically-inclined classes. Anrchaeo kinda discusses Philippine geography in the first parts and 1/3 of SEA 30 tackles Geography. What do you think, what do you think? I might end up not taking it...)
* Just kidding, I don't have a siopao allowance.
---
On another note...
Sono nata il trentuno di Agosto millenovacentoottontotto.
My birthday is an August 31, 1988. :)) Talk about lame. I need to learn more verbs and buy an Italian dictionary. Then I can start yelling at everybody in Italian feeling smart with a dictionary. What the fuck... Let me go to sleep. Maybe I'd wake up about 4 hours later and walk around the village or something. Oh my pathetic attempts at being a healthy person.
8:30am - Arrived at Shopping Center, placed job order for 1x1 ID photo recopy.
8:40ish - Arrived at Miriam Grade School and got sister's report card. (She had a freaking S in Reading, 0mGz0o0orz.)
8:46am - Buy Siopao.
9:12am - Arrived back at UP. Gave street kid the siopao. Started walking from Vinzons to Shopping Center to kill time and make way for junk planned to eat later that day. Stopped along sunken garden on the way to complete filling up Archaeo index card amidst the Motorized Grass Cutting Device Cutters.
9:24am - Arrived at SHopping Center. Waited for freaking slow and seemingly unhurried photo people to take my claim receipt.
9:46am - Finally got my ID pics. Started to walk to AS.
10:00am - Arrived at Archaeo room in AS.
Well I saw the kid on the way to MC while inside the jeep. Decided to buy some food for the kid. So there, I donated my siopao allowance for the day.*
And this is my schedule for the sem.

I think I should start praying to God to not punish me for having a seemingly too-easy schedule. Or something... I might go for that 8:30am Geography class. But, I dunno, you know. Should I or should I not take 6 subjects (18 units) this semester? (Geez, if I take that class I'd end up having 3 geographically-inclined classes. Anrchaeo kinda discusses Philippine geography in the first parts and 1/3 of SEA 30 tackles Geography. What do you think, what do you think? I might end up not taking it...)
* Just kidding, I don't have a siopao allowance.
---
On another note...
Sono nata il trentuno di Agosto millenovacentoottontotto.
My birthday is an August 31, 1988. :)) Talk about lame. I need to learn more verbs and buy an Italian dictionary. Then I can start yelling at everybody in Italian feeling smart with a dictionary. What the fuck... Let me go to sleep. Maybe I'd wake up about 4 hours later and walk around the village or something. Oh my pathetic attempts at being a healthy person.
3 Comments:
damn you, it's hard to copy your schedule with that red writing on it. i'm sure you'll get a lot of 1s. you should wake up later since your classes start late now. i'll tell you what's up with me if your still interested...
f
dammit, i miss that type of sked (hadd it first sem last year. no , you shouldn't get more units becoz you should make the most out of your free time hehe.
JM: Right, I agree. Now, with this much time, I can memorize the whole of Asia's terrain. Woohoo. Haha Exagge, mga South East Asia lang siguro. HAHA
Faye: Hello Faye. Huh, it's pretty easy to copy, really. Whatsup?
Post a Comment
<< Home