Fucking unfair...
Is the world evil or is the world eeeeviiiiil?
This is just depressing.
I've now found a dozen more reasons to fly out of this country that I love so much. We just love to thrive on mediocrity. (Believe me it's not really about the grass-is-greener thing so quit formulating your nationalistic reply to this post bugger.)
*Sigh*
And to think that I was about to sleep.
Would have to meet up with super friends tomorrow and discuss... stuff.
I find it kind of funny, I find it kind of sad...
This is just depressing.
I've now found a dozen more reasons to fly out of this country that I love so much. We just love to thrive on mediocrity. (Believe me it's not really about the grass-is-greener thing so quit formulating your nationalistic reply to this post bugger.)
*Sigh*
And to think that I was about to sleep.
Would have to meet up with super friends tomorrow and discuss... stuff.
I find it kind of funny, I find it kind of sad...
8 Comments:
er.. i forgot to tell you i had way too many experiences like that. hehe.
ngayon mo lang yun naisip???
Hi there AM, a real useful blog. Can you believe it? When blog surfing for detailed info on horse photography I ended up on your page. Obviously Fucking unfair... is not exactly what I was searching for, but your site caught my interest. Just wanted to drop a quick note to comment your blog...now to move on and continue my search for horse photography. Should the need ever arise where you need information on horse photography then drop by for a look.
Faye: I know that life is always unfair. I simply ranted about it.
Spife: Yar. Saw you today I think?
Die spam comments. Die.
Horse. lol
oh. but you said it's depressing. you made me worry. i don't know what to say, just be happy.
Fuck it, somebody's worrying about my life more than I do. lol
What horse?
Weaver beavers.
isn't it touching? :D
Post a Comment
<< Home