10.12.2005

Missing Item Report

I now officially declare my pair of Kenneth Cole sunglasses missing.

Sad. It was sunny out the day before the other day and I was looking to use it but couldn't find it. So I used another pair instead.

The day after my mom told me to look for it and even if I haven't started looking for it she already said it must be missing. She went crazy again and yapped on and on about how she'll never give me something expensive again. Well that was a solicited gift from her anyway. lol The damned thing couldn't have jumped out of my bag, you know. And I know I didn't leave it somewhere in UP. (Oh the horror of losing something in there, if I do lose something in there, it's as good as gone.)

I know it's still somewhere inside the house. It must be. It should be inside one of my bags. But all my bags are empty. What the fuck is up with me, I always lose things. Ahuhuhu. Maybe it's time to buy and label stacks of clear drawers.

It's still inside the house. It has to be. But you know, I've been thinking of buying a new pair. (NO AM, STOP IIIIIIT.)

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

aww. condolence.

2:31 PM  
Blogger Spife said...

Missing? don't find it, maybe it will come back to you. Damn. Be glad you didn't lose your eyes. It's rainy season anyway. (Is it just me or is it my brain at this time of day? Haha)

12:39 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


LAYOUT IMAGE from AllStars-Online.Net with Kate Moss from a Rolling Stone mag shoot. All words from David Coupland's Shampoo Planet, Chapter 1.

you have only an essence

AM likes breakfasts and cooking pasta; can run solely on fruit shakes, green tea, and soy milk for a whole day; watches Aqua Teen Hunger Force, Adult Swim, Coupling, Less Than Perfect, reality tv crap, PRISON BREAK, Grey's Anatomy, Monk, blablabla; listens to alot of electro/electropop, britpop, alt, and an odd assortment of pop acts; reads Pahlaniuk, Douglas Adams, Douglas Coupland, JD Salinger and other stuff like Martin Amis, Alex Garland, Matthew McIntosh; 's favourite books are Catcher In The Rye, Well, Eleanor Rigby, Olivia Joules, Non-fiction, Hitchhiker's Guide, The Perks Of Being A Wallflower; watches a load of movies and some of her favourites are Fight Club, Jeux d'Enfants, Amelie, Life Aquatic, Godfather, Collateral, Wag The Dog, The Terminal, Requiem for a Dream, Mickey Blue Eyes, Lost In Translation, Central Station, The Last Samurai, Lock Stock and Two Smoking Barrels, Trainspotting, Snatch, etc. AM likes boring people with details on this site.

you're all potential, waiting to be rewritten

a sense of rootlessness

Powered by Blogger