Love Me If You Dare
I'm not saying that as a statement. It's this film I'm gonna watch at the UPFI tomorrow. It's gonna be an awesome film. Yay. Starts at 5pm if anybody's interested in watching it. And JV's probably right... the title fits me. Hah. Love me if you dare? Wtf? Anyway, after that's Alumni Homecoming at Pisay and I decided I'm gonna come and see what's the deal with these homecoming things. I was originally not going because come on, I've just been an alumni for 4 months and I see my batchmates almost everyday anyway, we being scattered around UP and Ateneo and all. Not really feeling like an alumni I guess. And I'm not too hot about visiting the school again and all that.
---
So, Ty Taylor got booted out of Rockstar: INXS today. Can't say I'm entirely happy about it, even though I'm not a fan of his, with JD being in the bottom 3 with him. It's a bit worrying though that JD obviously has a bunch of female fans rooting for him and it might be a bit hard to have him dumped in the bottom 3. (Reminder, he's only been in the bottom 3 once, which was during today's show.) But meh. Not much worries, really.
How sad can I get? Being affected, "worried," by some show is a sign of addiction, I'm guessing. And waiting for midnight reruns is another sign too.
Yes, I am waiting for the Scrubs and Growing Up Gotti reruns. I still have to go through The Apprentice and Friends though. This is what I get for demonstrating narcoleptic tendencies. Really, I sit on a bed, think I might fall asleep, tell my self I'm not, blahblahblah, I wake up 2 hours later. Sandman probably exists.
---
I should get a constant UPFI film buddy. Tag if you want to watch movies with me. Nyahaha.
---
So, Ty Taylor got booted out of Rockstar: INXS today. Can't say I'm entirely happy about it, even though I'm not a fan of his, with JD being in the bottom 3 with him. It's a bit worrying though that JD obviously has a bunch of female fans rooting for him and it might be a bit hard to have him dumped in the bottom 3. (Reminder, he's only been in the bottom 3 once, which was during today's show.) But meh. Not much worries, really.
How sad can I get? Being affected, "worried," by some show is a sign of addiction, I'm guessing. And waiting for midnight reruns is another sign too.
Yes, I am waiting for the Scrubs and Growing Up Gotti reruns. I still have to go through The Apprentice and Friends though. This is what I get for demonstrating narcoleptic tendencies. Really, I sit on a bed, think I might fall asleep, tell my self I'm not, blahblahblah, I wake up 2 hours later. Sandman probably exists.
---
I should get a constant UPFI film buddy. Tag if you want to watch movies with me. Nyahaha.
4 Comments:
akoakoakoako sama ako nood tayo love me if you dare... para mapilitan na rin ako magmath... nagdudugo kasi ilong ko kanina kaya kelangan ko layasan si manjologs :D
hrm.. how's the movie? i wasn't able to watch. you're lucky you have the time hehe damn. how can you have the spare time? haha.
and i think alumni homeomings only make sense if you've been away from pisay for about 10 years or more hehe. but that's just my opinion. hehe.
Yup, exactly, after 10 years or so. Or 5 or something when people have lost track already, so early. I don't know why I have spare time. Maybe bcause I like my subjects and it's not really much of working. 'cept for math of course. haha
Hello Faaaaye.
hehe that's it.. fall in love with your subjects.
but by experience, too much attachment can hurt unexpectedly. hehe.
Post a Comment
<< Home