8.31.2005

Hello, I'm one year older


And the lights were really pretty.


This pic's by Ayisse.

Would post a bunch of other pics but I'm lazy and they're all taken by Ayisse anyway (save for 3 shots) :P

Got an mp3 player and shiny card reader from my dad. (But technically, it's both from my parents.) The card reader should be Kaye's or something because it's surface works as a mirror too. Thanks everybody else for the gifts. Remika, I'm wearing the one you gave me tomorrow. Heh.

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

60% of Blogger blogs Spam Blogs: test
A test from Google Blogscoped indicates that 60% of all blogs hosted on Google's Blogger blogspot.com domain are spam blogs.
Very different blog!! I'll be back from time to time.

I have a free preenrollees Site. It's all about free preenrollees related stuff.

Come and check us out if you get time.

12:12 AM  
Blogger Spife said...

hey.

did i just see you today?

1:46 PM  
Blogger Byeong said...

JM: Hey. Yeah. I saw you too. And btw, can you help me interpret the comments before yours?

Amanda: Amanda bowtome.com? (Sorry if not but I've been looking for a way to contact you.)

4:26 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your gift from me is coooomiiiing...I can work as a part-time event photographer..I just hoard useles photos eh? hahah.. :D

Hey don't click the links just yet..they might be viruses or something..

8:28 PM  
Blogger Byeong said...

Wow cool. Thanking you in advance hehe Thanks :D

Onga eh. Baka virus. Scary. And that's not Amanda. It's a cloooooone from hell or something. Meh. Haha.

Nakatulog nanaman ako at nagisign after Growing Up Gotti na. Crap.

10:03 PM  
Blogger Spife said...

you know what the comments here are? spam blog comments. how ironic. i clicked on them when i was a net rentals shop hehe and they're just a bunch of ads. nevermind them. maybe you could hehe.

10:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


LAYOUT IMAGE from AllStars-Online.Net with Kate Moss from a Rolling Stone mag shoot. All words from David Coupland's Shampoo Planet, Chapter 1.

you have only an essence

AM likes breakfasts and cooking pasta; can run solely on fruit shakes, green tea, and soy milk for a whole day; watches Aqua Teen Hunger Force, Adult Swim, Coupling, Less Than Perfect, reality tv crap, PRISON BREAK, Grey's Anatomy, Monk, blablabla; listens to alot of electro/electropop, britpop, alt, and an odd assortment of pop acts; reads Pahlaniuk, Douglas Adams, Douglas Coupland, JD Salinger and other stuff like Martin Amis, Alex Garland, Matthew McIntosh; 's favourite books are Catcher In The Rye, Well, Eleanor Rigby, Olivia Joules, Non-fiction, Hitchhiker's Guide, The Perks Of Being A Wallflower; watches a load of movies and some of her favourites are Fight Club, Jeux d'Enfants, Amelie, Life Aquatic, Godfather, Collateral, Wag The Dog, The Terminal, Requiem for a Dream, Mickey Blue Eyes, Lost In Translation, Central Station, The Last Samurai, Lock Stock and Two Smoking Barrels, Trainspotting, Snatch, etc. AM likes boring people with details on this site.

you're all potential, waiting to be rewritten

a sense of rootlessness

Powered by Blogger