Furry brown things
Furry brown things from under the computer monitor.
I'm over at my grandma's house. A cousin of mine lives here and he's got DSL so naturally, I abuse it everytime I'm here, given my pathetic existence with a dial-up back home. He told me before using the comp, the first time in... the first time, to not be surprised because they're keeping a pet that suddenly peaks out from the monitor's lower corners. I thought it was some sort of virtual desktop pet.
An hour into my pointless surfing (and downloading of materials for film class presentation, actually)I wonder why the virtual thing is not popping out. I knew they had one before from some online game. "Well, looks like they installed a new one."
I haven't really done much that's connected to my film presentation because their dvcd-rom keeps on spewing out whatever vcd I feed it. (I need to extract some clips and all.) So, 3 hours into really pointless bloghopping and searching for Audrey Tautou movies, I spot beady eyes under the computer monitor.
I yell.
It scurries somewhere.
I jump.
It jumps.
I thought I felt it on my hand or something.
I ran outside the room.
(Turned out that that thing I felt's the DoCoMo mushroom attached to my cellphone, which is in my pocket. So it was bobbing up and down too.)
So now I'm one meter away from the computer.
And it's raining bulls and hippos outside, the greens are swaying.
Sweet, first Oasis, and now Muse is on LAUNCHcast Radio.
My birthday's on near, on the 31st. You do the math on how many days 'til that. Comment and I'll treat you to cheap but really good pasta at Chef d'Angelo :D
Dang... I just remembered. A major part of why I came here is to ask for overdue travel money from my gran. Haha.
I'm over at my grandma's house. A cousin of mine lives here and he's got DSL so naturally, I abuse it everytime I'm here, given my pathetic existence with a dial-up back home. He told me before using the comp, the first time in... the first time, to not be surprised because they're keeping a pet that suddenly peaks out from the monitor's lower corners. I thought it was some sort of virtual desktop pet.
An hour into my pointless surfing (and downloading of materials for film class presentation, actually)I wonder why the virtual thing is not popping out. I knew they had one before from some online game. "Well, looks like they installed a new one."
I haven't really done much that's connected to my film presentation because their dvcd-rom keeps on spewing out whatever vcd I feed it. (I need to extract some clips and all.) So, 3 hours into really pointless bloghopping and searching for Audrey Tautou movies, I spot beady eyes under the computer monitor.
I yell.
It scurries somewhere.
I jump.
It jumps.
I thought I felt it on my hand or something.
I ran outside the room.
(Turned out that that thing I felt's the DoCoMo mushroom attached to my cellphone, which is in my pocket. So it was bobbing up and down too.)
So now I'm one meter away from the computer.
And it's raining bulls and hippos outside, the greens are swaying.
Sweet, first Oasis, and now Muse is on LAUNCHcast Radio.
My birthday's on near, on the 31st. You do the math on how many days 'til that. Comment and I'll treat you to cheap but really good pasta at Chef d'Angelo :D
Dang... I just remembered. A major part of why I came here is to ask for overdue travel money from my gran. Haha.
10 Comments:
beady eyes? sounds scary. im ziryus. hahaha
the internet is great... for porn! hahahaha forgive me i havent seen the internet for too long and... finally! wahahaha -faye
onga pala, wala na kong blog ko kaya pakitanggal na yung link.
-faye
palibre ako sa bday mo...
Oy marge.
ive bloody known u for four bloody years at di ka pa nanglilibre... I should have you hanged.. worthless biatch. hehehehehe. LIBRE or else ill sue you! hehehe
Hey Neil, I treated everybody to corn in first year. HAHA Remember that???
Kaye, it was a brown mouse. I'm a wuss with mice so I was deathly scared. haha
Faye, ok.
eew. a mouse?? eeeew talaga haha
sandali... we knew each other in 1st yr... how come i don't remember corn??? jus kiddin.
-faye
i want! :)
lol, ang kapal ko ;)
hiya anyway :D
hellooo chimoms. yay for chef :D haha
brown mouse? at least it's brown, not black or gray or some "yucky color" hehe.
Post a Comment
<< Home