Geology and Top of the Pops
I don't have anything to do and before I resume with my Geol reading assignment from last night, here are things I like to think I need to
have. Haha (Just kidding, I don't really need them. I just want them.)
Garbage's Bleed Like Me
Oasis' Don't Believe the Truth
Bloc Party's Silent Alarm
Weezer's Green Album (which, as a faithful reader back from 2001, you would remember as the album I have been searching for in vain... oh and you, faithful reader back from 2001, don't exist by the way.)
A Captain Stridum album, which I'm not even sure exists
And a bunch of brit chick lit huahahaha (Olivia Joules still owns them all though.)
I popped in the copy of Start Something that Faye gave me and realized, again, that lostprophets is a well coordinated band. I don't know how they do it but if you listen intently or try to play their songs, the guitars and the drums seem to fit each other like puzzles even though they don't seem to at first. Click. I'm not sure if that's entirely true but just listen more intently next time. (I know because we attempted to play Last Train Home and I checked some of the other songs.)
Also, for those who haven't tried watching Top of the Pops, I suggest you watch it. It's a good waste of timetrying to catch McFly so I could see Danny. Sometimes you see these really annoying acts (like Blazing Squad or something... glad they are now missing from the scene and not blazing, whatever.) Sometiems you see awesome bands like Phantom Planet. Last week's episode was great just because Oasis was there, and at number one. (And is it just me or the Gallagher brothers sound the same?)
I've already seen Bleed Like Me in record bars but I'm not sure about the others. (Hey, I saw Room On The 3rd Floor... wahahaha Yes, I know. I'll have it burned instead because I'm not really up for getting an original copy of it. Despite it having photos of Danny. OkayI'llShutUpNow.) Lastly, the Foo Fighters are coming up with/have a new album. (I'm not sure if they're still in the process of recording it or if it's already done.)
have. Haha (Just kidding, I don't really need them. I just want them.)
I popped in the copy of Start Something that Faye gave me and realized, again, that lostprophets is a well coordinated band. I don't know how they do it but if you listen intently or try to play their songs, the guitars and the drums seem to fit each other like puzzles even though they don't seem to at first. Click. I'm not sure if that's entirely true but just listen more intently next time. (I know because we attempted to play Last Train Home and I checked some of the other songs.)
Also, for those who haven't tried watching Top of the Pops, I suggest you watch it. It's a good waste of time
I've already seen Bleed Like Me in record bars but I'm not sure about the others. (Hey, I saw Room On The 3rd Floor... wahahaha Yes, I know. I'll have it burned instead because I'm not really up for getting an original copy of it. Despite it having photos of Danny. OkayI'llShutUpNow.) Lastly, the Foo Fighters are coming up with/have a new album. (I'm not sure if they're still in the process of recording it or if it's already done.)
5 Comments:
it's START something,not do something.
-faye
wow special mention uli ako.the last time i was mentioned was last year.
"...may her existence find its meaning... "
didn't i write start something? damn. typo. so many typos in this post. must edit.
oh yeah, may your existence find its meaning and gain its detachment from me.
hah.when my existence finds its meaning i'll share it with you.
okay, i'd be happy to here :D
*hear
damn typos
Post a Comment
<< Home