Day 1: No SocSci1, Thank God
So from now on, I will be posting at least one photo everyday from uni. Let this be another form of therapy. hahaha
Today not much happened. We had no SocSci1 (which is behavioral science, yet it seems to be about current events and economics) today. We were just asked to get xerox copies of modules and reading materials.
I devoured Hawaii's Story by Hawaii's Queen (my current, read-if-you're-bored book) while waiting for a companion in the math building. Next thing I know, Ginnie texted and shew as already at the usual hangout inside the math building. I figured that reading is a good way to pass time without looking like an idiot staring at specks of dust. Or, I can acquire an mp3 player (which I regret not buying when I had the chance in Japan). At least I'm listening to something while staring at specks of dust like an idiot. But the money I was supposed to use to buy those cheap-but-better-than-iPod mp3 players in Japan went into purchasing a new pair of black shades, film developing, a shirt, and a couple of other stuff. Oh well.

The walls were orange and she wore pink. (Eating lunch and just talking in the College of Science cafeteria around noon.)
Today not much happened. We had no SocSci1 (which is behavioral science, yet it seems to be about current events and economics) today. We were just asked to get xerox copies of modules and reading materials.
I devoured Hawaii's Story by Hawaii's Queen (my current, read-if-you're-bored book) while waiting for a companion in the math building. Next thing I know, Ginnie texted and shew as already at the usual hangout inside the math building. I figured that reading is a good way to pass time without looking like an idiot staring at specks of dust. Or, I can acquire an mp3 player (which I regret not buying when I had the chance in Japan). At least I'm listening to something while staring at specks of dust like an idiot. But the money I was supposed to use to buy those cheap-but-better-than-iPod mp3 players in Japan went into purchasing a new pair of black shades, film developing, a shirt, and a couple of other stuff. Oh well.

The walls were orange and she wore pink. (Eating lunch and just talking in the College of Science cafeteria around noon.)
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home