5.29.2005

Things you wear to protect your eyes

I found these vintage (in the true, non-mass produced-style, sense) shades/sunglasses/whatever inside my mother's drawer. I think the first pair, the Ray-Bans, is my dad's. You can notice the evident "guilded" Police shades, and the groovy white Gucci I was supposed to wear to the prom.

Click for a larger image.


And I also got my first serious pair of shades today. And I am going to abuse it for the first week. Just kidding.

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

samahan mo ko bili ng shades sa june 1. ahahaha, just kidding. i'll definitely be living in makati for like 3 months. ;P

12:29 PM  
Blogger Byeong said...

oh good, at least it's nearer. so, who are you gonna be with there, your mom? and where in makati? heh

9:15 PM  
Blogger Spife said...

hm.. are you excited you're not gonna wear uniform to school anymore? :D

11:25 AM  
Blogger Byeong said...

I meant for the first week that I have the glasses, not for the first week of school :p (In case that made you bring up school-related whatever.)

Hm, not really. It's gonna be more of a hassle since now i actually have to think of what to wear to school... which never occured to me before. But it's all good anyway, I guess.

12:30 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

im going to be with my cousin. yea, kaming dalawa lang sa condo. wohooooo. hahaha

12:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


LAYOUT IMAGE from AllStars-Online.Net with Kate Moss from a Rolling Stone mag shoot. All words from David Coupland's Shampoo Planet, Chapter 1.

you have only an essence

AM likes breakfasts and cooking pasta; can run solely on fruit shakes, green tea, and soy milk for a whole day; watches Aqua Teen Hunger Force, Adult Swim, Coupling, Less Than Perfect, reality tv crap, PRISON BREAK, Grey's Anatomy, Monk, blablabla; listens to alot of electro/electropop, britpop, alt, and an odd assortment of pop acts; reads Pahlaniuk, Douglas Adams, Douglas Coupland, JD Salinger and other stuff like Martin Amis, Alex Garland, Matthew McIntosh; 's favourite books are Catcher In The Rye, Well, Eleanor Rigby, Olivia Joules, Non-fiction, Hitchhiker's Guide, The Perks Of Being A Wallflower; watches a load of movies and some of her favourites are Fight Club, Jeux d'Enfants, Amelie, Life Aquatic, Godfather, Collateral, Wag The Dog, The Terminal, Requiem for a Dream, Mickey Blue Eyes, Lost In Translation, Central Station, The Last Samurai, Lock Stock and Two Smoking Barrels, Trainspotting, Snatch, etc. AM likes boring people with details on this site.

you're all potential, waiting to be rewritten

a sense of rootlessness

Powered by Blogger