5.24.2005

Interesting Things

To those people who have never read my blog because I didn't post anything about clothes you'd probably read this entry since it's inspired by my just-finished closet fixing. I had a lot of clothes from Japan (since it's the only place I go to shop, shop) and I needed to stuff them inside my cabinet if I want to empty my suitcase. So I obviously had to get rid of all the clothes-from-where-the-fuck? inside my closet. I categorized them into, T-shirts, shirts-i-would-have-to-commit-suicide-before-wearing, house clothes and etc. (Too tired to write all of them.)

I don't have a lot of clothes because I'm a pretty practical shopper and I'm not really a clothes person. Not really. So it was pretty easy to fix everything inside the damn closet.

  • I realized though that through my aunt I acquire a lot of interesting items like these Suxi N. Rice stuff.
  • I also have this thing for Gap sale items and have a couple of shop shirts (Bubba Gump, Planet Hollywood).
  • I also love the Japanese labels, indie designers and clothes from assorted Jap stores.
  • I also recently bought this pair of AVV Michel Klein Paris lose fit cropped pants at the wonderful gem of a recycle store somewhere in Kisarazu (where you get brand new brand buys starting 1/10th the original price.)
  • I have two wrap around plaid skirts. What's up with that? I think the other one's Yuki's when she was yonger and she never wore it so she gave it to me.
  • I have too many beige/brown/khaki pants
  • And I love Suxi N. Rice.

    My aunt knows the designer, worked with the designer (before-she-became-a-full-time-designer-and-after-studying-in-paris) during my aunt's modelling days in New York. I love their stuff. There's a website at http://www.suxinrice.com but it is currently being updated. I'd do their website for free, damn it.

    Anyway, Yuki got this used-to-be-tunic top from which she had cut and now decided to give to me because she'll never use it. I got annoyed because why the hell did she get the top cut (she said it was up to above her knees). She knows it's supposed to be that way but had it cut anyway. It doesn't look so bad now that it's cut. It's not like it's short, it's just the right length. And the silky cloth is addictive.

    And while were talking about clothes, Shibuya is totally buzzing with shops. I don't know why the hell I didn't get in any of the stores or why I didn't get in the only FCUK branch I've seen in Japan so far (which is in Shibuya). I had Y14,000 in my pocket anyway but I didn't want any more clothes. I've reached my very low saturation point already.

    But I want these.

  • 5 Comments:

    Anonymous Anonymous said...

    buti ka damit.ako CDs/tapes lang binili ko sa thailand.now im sick of buying CDs and tapes.got no more space... grabe.3rd yr lang ako nagsimulang mangolekta eh...
    if you want any of the originals, ill give them to you for FREE.

    -faye

    2:27 PM  
    Anonymous Anonymous said...

    o.

    Sino ka? You're talking about clothes lol.

    D. I realized I have to install YM and every damn thing else. ARgh.

    8:12 PM  
    Blogger Byeong said...

    I know... this is the road to appreciation of non overly mass produced and mass-worn clothes hahaha So it's all good.

    Faye: O? Ano meron ka? :D May Oasis ka ba? Or j-rock act?

    8:35 PM  
    Anonymous Anonymous said...

    oasis?di ko type yun eh.
    j-rock: larc-en-ciel lang eh,sa thailand ko pa binili.waah ang mahal!haha

    -faye

    9:15 PM  
    Anonymous Anonymous said...

    faye: hahaha mahal nga, naiimagine ko. alam mo ba kumanta ng Mountain A Go Go sa Naruto? Kyafuten Strider something. Di ko mahanaaaaaap. -am

    1:32 PM  

    Post a Comment

    << Home


    LAYOUT IMAGE from AllStars-Online.Net with Kate Moss from a Rolling Stone mag shoot. All words from David Coupland's Shampoo Planet, Chapter 1.

    you have only an essence

    AM likes breakfasts and cooking pasta; can run solely on fruit shakes, green tea, and soy milk for a whole day; watches Aqua Teen Hunger Force, Adult Swim, Coupling, Less Than Perfect, reality tv crap, PRISON BREAK, Grey's Anatomy, Monk, blablabla; listens to alot of electro/electropop, britpop, alt, and an odd assortment of pop acts; reads Pahlaniuk, Douglas Adams, Douglas Coupland, JD Salinger and other stuff like Martin Amis, Alex Garland, Matthew McIntosh; 's favourite books are Catcher In The Rye, Well, Eleanor Rigby, Olivia Joules, Non-fiction, Hitchhiker's Guide, The Perks Of Being A Wallflower; watches a load of movies and some of her favourites are Fight Club, Jeux d'Enfants, Amelie, Life Aquatic, Godfather, Collateral, Wag The Dog, The Terminal, Requiem for a Dream, Mickey Blue Eyes, Lost In Translation, Central Station, The Last Samurai, Lock Stock and Two Smoking Barrels, Trainspotting, Snatch, etc. AM likes boring people with details on this site.

    you're all potential, waiting to be rewritten

    a sense of rootlessness

    Powered by Blogger