Trip Cut Short
Due to the massive itinerary changes that would have to be done, I will no longer be going to Boston alone. Just when I get excited, it gets cancelled hehe. Anyway, it's fine with me. As long as I can still go to Cali and take pictures. haha
Tomorrow I should bring my SLR with me or something. I haven't picked it up in a month or so due to massive lack of subjects to photograph. Maybe I'd go to the mall and take pictures alone. Oh wow.
Heaven's crying early this morning. There are bursts of rain outside. All I need is coffee and a half-eaten cold Subway sandwich. Oh yeah, my cold Subway sandwich days.
Tomorrow I should bring my SLR with me or something. I haven't picked it up in a month or so due to massive lack of subjects to photograph. Maybe I'd go to the mall and take pictures alone. Oh wow.
Heaven's crying early this morning. There are bursts of rain outside. All I need is coffee and a half-eaten cold Subway sandwich. Oh yeah, my cold Subway sandwich days.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home