4.04.2005

Survey

It's been a long time since I put up a "survey." This one's from Michelle.

1. You are mostly known as? Michelle.AM
2. Most people think you are? Photographer kid that's too addicted to blogging.
3. Do you believe in soulmates? No. But I believe everything happens for a reason (thus we meet people for certain reasons.)
4. Do you think love is always enough? No. There's communication and understanding and a bunch of other things. Love is not a stand alone thing, I think.
5. Single or Taken? Single. I don't care if I'm single forever. Uhmm, yea.
6. Are you still friends with your ex/s? No exs hahahaha
7. Unforgettable letters that you ever received? From Ayisse and Neil. And the unjust rejection letter from University of Hawai'i.. I swear. First rejection letter just because I only have 10 years of secondary schooling haha.
8. Who is your biggest crush? I. Don't. Know. Er, Drew Fuller? Danny (McFly.. I don't care if he's from McFly)? Dennis Trillo. hahahaha
9. First crush in college? Not yet there. I'll let you know though.
10. First Favorite song? Don't Speak - No Doubt (Cousins' influences from the 90s)
11. Favorite Soundtrack? The Beach, probably. Not sure. Ocean's 11 and 12 are groovy though.
12. The latest band/singer that you like? Only one? Right now I'm liking Ash. As for singer... I don't know.
13. Boy bands? I don't even think they still exist.
14. Rock bands? Yeah
15. Give one word that best describes what your feeling now? Confuzzled
16. Person who is always there when you're bored? Ayisse
17. Name 5 people you saw yesterday. Why yesterday and not now? Anyway... my sister, my grandma, my brother, my mom and... John Joe Joseph on TV haha.
19. Who did you last go out with? family
20. Who was the last person to text you? Adrian Sumalde. Which was after grad ball. Matagal na. I know, inaamag na phoen ko.
21. What time did you sleep last night? Early this morning haha
22. What's your happy thought? Learning McFly perform after months and months just because I know I'd be seeing Danny again. hehehe
23. What makes you happy? Coffee. Or burger. Or seeing Jose at the local Starbucks because that's how much of a no-life I am.
24. What makes you sad? Idiocy. And when things don't push through.
25. What would you like to have right at this very second that seems totally impossible? $27,000 obtained for free

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


LAYOUT IMAGE from AllStars-Online.Net with Kate Moss from a Rolling Stone mag shoot. All words from David Coupland's Shampoo Planet, Chapter 1.

you have only an essence

AM likes breakfasts and cooking pasta; can run solely on fruit shakes, green tea, and soy milk for a whole day; watches Aqua Teen Hunger Force, Adult Swim, Coupling, Less Than Perfect, reality tv crap, PRISON BREAK, Grey's Anatomy, Monk, blablabla; listens to alot of electro/electropop, britpop, alt, and an odd assortment of pop acts; reads Pahlaniuk, Douglas Adams, Douglas Coupland, JD Salinger and other stuff like Martin Amis, Alex Garland, Matthew McIntosh; 's favourite books are Catcher In The Rye, Well, Eleanor Rigby, Olivia Joules, Non-fiction, Hitchhiker's Guide, The Perks Of Being A Wallflower; watches a load of movies and some of her favourites are Fight Club, Jeux d'Enfants, Amelie, Life Aquatic, Godfather, Collateral, Wag The Dog, The Terminal, Requiem for a Dream, Mickey Blue Eyes, Lost In Translation, Central Station, The Last Samurai, Lock Stock and Two Smoking Barrels, Trainspotting, Snatch, etc. AM likes boring people with details on this site.

you're all potential, waiting to be rewritten

a sense of rootlessness

Powered by Blogger