4.03.2005

Nothing

Wasting time online. I'll be going off in a few minutes.

What have I been doing for the past 2 hours?

  • Typing in google.com in the address bar. Just that. I wouldn't type in a search or anything.
  • Talking to people on YM. Reminds me that I can't sign on MSNM. WHY??? I miss my online friends on there (Actually, there are only 4 netfriends I can really talk to that I miss on there. There's Yatty from Oz, Dost from India, Kimmy from Canada who I'd like to talk to more and Jake from England who I haven't talked to in almost 10 months or so :O. Fuck you MSNM, you used to be my favourite IM.)
  • Visited Shauna's site after weeks and weeks... http://www.starwalk.net She's awesome.

    I've been clicking some of the plugged people in Shauna's blog. I read one of the people's LJ user infos. I scanned it and somewhere there was: 4am. And I remembered OLP's 4am. Which is probably one of the few sentimental songs I like. I was thinking of putting it in our batch video but it was too sentimental and feelings-for-just-one-person kind of song. If I ever get "heart broken" (since I never have... haha envy me, just kidding) then it's probably the song that I'm going to bawl over. Not because it's entirely applicable but Raine Maida's voice just has that effect (apart from his voice being gorgeous hahaha). Here are the lyrics for your reading pleasure. Download the song now. OLP is awesome. (I sound like a fangirl.)

    I walked around my good intentions
    And found that there were none
    I blame my father for the wasted years
    We hardly talked
    I never thought I would forget this hate
    Then a phone call made me realize
    I'm wrong

    And if I don't make it known that
    I've loved you all along
    Just like sunny days that
    We ignore because
    We're all dumb and jaded
    And I hope to God I figure out
    What's wrong

    I walked around my room
    Not thinking
    Just sinking in this box
    I blame myself for being too much
    Like somebody else
    I never thought I would just
    Bend this way
    Then a phone call made me realize
    I'm wrong

    And if I don't make it known that
    I've loved you all along
    Just like sunny days that
    We ignore because
    We're all dumb and jaded
    And I hope to God I figure out
    What's wrong

    And I hope to God I figure out what's wrong
    I hope to God i figure out what's wrong

    If I don't make it known that
    I've loved you all along
    Just like sunny days that
    We ignore because
    We're all dumb & jaded
    And I hope to God I figure out
    What's wrong


    And that reminds me, for some reason, of seeing Good CHarlotte's I Just Wanna Live video. I don't like them much (but I have to admit Martin, the other guitarist that is not the vocalist's twin is hot. heh. okay teenybopper moment ends there.) Their new song is LSS-inducing. And albeit its very weird rap-bubblegum-rock fusion I must say I like the beat. And the video is amusing. Okay, I like the song (the weird whining vocals probably helped). Even though it sounds like something Eminem would sing if he gets crazy and was softer and into rock with a pack of cottoncandy-blue bubble gum.

    And then, we were watching Wag Kukurap this afternoon because Jasper, my little bro, loves the show. There was an episode about Bloody Mary (Part II). And then I thought...

    Maybe I should make a Punoy Ghost Stories And Urban Legends Spoof (similar to Scary Movies' concept but minus the gross-ness). And then I'd have a scene wherein the shot is on a girl chanting bloody mary. She shrieks. Close up on her shrieking mouth and then close up on her hands, which drops the huge black candle. Somebody barges in the door screaming what the hell is wrong. And then when the person gets in the room, there is an "aerial" shot (coming from the ceiling, looking down on the room). And then semi focus on the bloody mary chanter's face with the barging in person's face in the background, blurred. And then there's a push in in the focus, the barging in person is now in focus. And then there is a shot from behind chanter girl, her head is blocking the image on the mirror. The camera slowly moves to reveal what's on the mirror. It's a floating glass of bloody mary. The drink.

    Corny. But genius, eh? Hahaha I know. Lame.

    Isn't it obvious that I need to go to sleep?

  • 2 Comments:

    Anonymous Anonymous said...

    you have NOT given me a grad pic. monday. :)

    11:17 AM  
    Blogger Byeong said...

    Patag?

    4:12 PM  

    Post a Comment

    << Home


    LAYOUT IMAGE from AllStars-Online.Net with Kate Moss from a Rolling Stone mag shoot. All words from David Coupland's Shampoo Planet, Chapter 1.

    you have only an essence

    AM likes breakfasts and cooking pasta; can run solely on fruit shakes, green tea, and soy milk for a whole day; watches Aqua Teen Hunger Force, Adult Swim, Coupling, Less Than Perfect, reality tv crap, PRISON BREAK, Grey's Anatomy, Monk, blablabla; listens to alot of electro/electropop, britpop, alt, and an odd assortment of pop acts; reads Pahlaniuk, Douglas Adams, Douglas Coupland, JD Salinger and other stuff like Martin Amis, Alex Garland, Matthew McIntosh; 's favourite books are Catcher In The Rye, Well, Eleanor Rigby, Olivia Joules, Non-fiction, Hitchhiker's Guide, The Perks Of Being A Wallflower; watches a load of movies and some of her favourites are Fight Club, Jeux d'Enfants, Amelie, Life Aquatic, Godfather, Collateral, Wag The Dog, The Terminal, Requiem for a Dream, Mickey Blue Eyes, Lost In Translation, Central Station, The Last Samurai, Lock Stock and Two Smoking Barrels, Trainspotting, Snatch, etc. AM likes boring people with details on this site.

    you're all potential, waiting to be rewritten

    a sense of rootlessness

    Powered by Blogger