No more California-Nevada for the moment
Bad news. Worst news this summer probably. I'm no longer going to California... and Nevada... and Mojave Desert... and I can't pseudo-stalk Drew Fuller anymore.
I was never meant to go with them anyway. I just hitched for the sake of visiting my future universities over there. At first we thought I'm going to USC but then, I haven't received any news of scholarship yet (and probably never will). So, I'm now going to Northeastern University for sure because I got a part scholarship there and my parents and aunt like the Boston atmosphere better than downtown LA's. But I couldn't get any tickets to Boston, damn. Therefore I wouldn't be able to go there too.
So it would be futile for me to go to the US now. Now I'm just goint to Japan (that's where I was originally destined to go to anyway :D) instead of US and Japan. I can still take my much awaited Harajuku and Kyoto shots.
And in place of LA (I don't think we were going to the beaches there anyway, blech) I'm going to go on two beach trips. Yeah, baby Baler and Anilao :D LA can wait. HAHAHA California can wait. But I was soooo near. My seat reservations have just been withdrawed. That's how near I was. They were about to buy my ticket today. *sigh* On second thought, this summer's still going to be happy.
Here are the things I can possibly be able to do now that I'm no longer going to California.
April 9 to 12: Baler, Aurora. Wooh.
April 13: Electron Class Party
April 16 to I don't know yet: Anilao with 2nd year section (plus I'm trying to pull Ayisse with me)
For the rest of the month after, maybe I can go on that Sara Black photography internship. Heh.
And I can go street photohunting. Now that's going to be just as fun.
And then on May 2, I'm off to Japan. Now I'm really positive about that one. So positive and so sure that I'd commit suicide if they cancel that too. (On second thought, no.)
I was never meant to go with them anyway. I just hitched for the sake of visiting my future universities over there. At first we thought I'm going to USC but then, I haven't received any news of scholarship yet (and probably never will). So, I'm now going to Northeastern University for sure because I got a part scholarship there and my parents and aunt like the Boston atmosphere better than downtown LA's. But I couldn't get any tickets to Boston, damn. Therefore I wouldn't be able to go there too.
So it would be futile for me to go to the US now. Now I'm just goint to Japan (that's where I was originally destined to go to anyway :D) instead of US and Japan. I can still take my much awaited Harajuku and Kyoto shots.
And in place of LA (I don't think we were going to the beaches there anyway, blech) I'm going to go on two beach trips. Yeah, baby Baler and Anilao :D LA can wait. HAHAHA California can wait. But I was soooo near. My seat reservations have just been withdrawed. That's how near I was. They were about to buy my ticket today. *sigh* On second thought, this summer's still going to be happy.
Here are the things I can possibly be able to do now that I'm no longer going to California.
And then on May 2, I'm off to Japan. Now I'm really positive about that one. So positive and so sure that I'd commit suicide if they cancel that too. (On second thought, no.)
5 Comments:
you blogged four times today??? is that right? cause i just read four entries under 4.4.2005.. haha
madaling araw pa yan hahaha
its still four! goodness.. hahaha
sorry ah, blog addict ;) hehehehe
i feel your pain AM
Post a Comment
<< Home