Lost In Boston
Hello kids. I got my hair cut today. It's like my 5th grade John Lennon haircut only better, without the bangs (those are not bangs, hair's just short) and less helmet-like.

Anyway, I've decided to discontinue Blog Wagon because, let's face it, I'm load-less and USB-less so I can't update camera phone shots online. And I also don't like lugging around my huge, not-so-manipulatable digicam much. (But I like lugging around SLRs, how weird. Maybe I don't like the digicam much because its less useful. Despite its instantness.)
Who knows, someday I might bring Blog Wagon back to life. I'm posting new pics from our little gathering after the grad ball (before the guys crashed, at least) that I took with Ayisse's digicam. I want hers. It's awesome. She hasn't e-mailed me the pics though yet. If you read this, e-mail them to my gmail ad :D
Dudes, I'm going to Boston alone by the way. Hahaha I'm going to use my free mileage. I love useful freebies. It's exciting and pretty scary at the same time. The looming uncertainty is what makes it scary and exciting at the same time. I'd probably look like a 13 year old for chrissakes. Maybe I should wear a pokemon sweater as well.
But the idea of a 16 year old kid travelling alone doesn't seem that unusual to me anymore. Remikaaaaa, I hope you can come with me to check out Northeastern. You were the one who wanted to check it out originally anyway. Hmm, I could meet some dA friends over at Boston perhaps? Or I can go straight to my cousin's girlfriend who's working in NY after I check Northeastern. She's renting a house there. And then I can go to NYC. Haha. Okay, we're going too far.
My aunt got me a new coat by the way. My first coat, actually (since why the hell would I use on here in the Philippines?) And some other fall and winter clothes. Groovy.

Anyway, I've decided to discontinue Blog Wagon because, let's face it, I'm load-less and USB-less so I can't update camera phone shots online. And I also don't like lugging around my huge, not-so-manipulatable digicam much. (But I like lugging around SLRs, how weird. Maybe I don't like the digicam much because its less useful. Despite its instantness.)
Who knows, someday I might bring Blog Wagon back to life. I'm posting new pics from our little gathering after the grad ball (before the guys crashed, at least) that I took with Ayisse's digicam. I want hers. It's awesome. She hasn't e-mailed me the pics though yet. If you read this, e-mail them to my gmail ad :D
Dudes, I'm going to Boston alone by the way. Hahaha I'm going to use my free mileage. I love useful freebies. It's exciting and pretty scary at the same time. The looming uncertainty is what makes it scary and exciting at the same time. I'd probably look like a 13 year old for chrissakes. Maybe I should wear a pokemon sweater as well.
But the idea of a 16 year old kid travelling alone doesn't seem that unusual to me anymore. Remikaaaaa, I hope you can come with me to check out Northeastern. You were the one who wanted to check it out originally anyway. Hmm, I could meet some dA friends over at Boston perhaps? Or I can go straight to my cousin's girlfriend who's working in NY after I check Northeastern. She's renting a house there. And then I can go to NYC. Haha. Okay, we're going too far.
My aunt got me a new coat by the way. My first coat, actually (since why the hell would I use on here in the Philippines?) And some other fall and winter clothes. Groovy.
4 Comments:
nagpagupit ka?? er ok. ahahaha, para kang si *toot* hahaha. ppasok ka ba bukas??
you changed layout... cool...
c patag nga pala to...
kaye: anong si toot!?!?!?!? matagal ko nanaman sinabing magpapagupit ako eh haha. parang beatles na ulit lol.
Post a Comment
<< Home