4.04.2005

Jot

Sometimes we overestimate things. Other times we underestimate them. There are times that your task list seems to be longer than what you really think. So what I do in these cases is make a list of things I need to finish. Just a while ago, I made a list of the semi-major (the biggest ones so far) topics that I have to discuss further in my research paper. Turns out there are only 2 things. I thought there are 5 or so. (Yeh, I haven't gotten my ass off ot finish the edits yet. Will do it by tomorrow.)

I just remembered. Must. Load. Camera. Today. And must go to SM North as well to scout for small test tubes.

This makes me break out into a song again...

Standing in the middle of yesterday
Where it all went wrong
It will be okay

Ewan ko ba kung bakit. Kasi OLP hahahahaha Joke ;) Hindi, kasi ninakaw mga gamit namin sa Chem hehehe.

Goodbye, kiddies.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


LAYOUT IMAGE from AllStars-Online.Net with Kate Moss from a Rolling Stone mag shoot. All words from David Coupland's Shampoo Planet, Chapter 1.

you have only an essence

AM likes breakfasts and cooking pasta; can run solely on fruit shakes, green tea, and soy milk for a whole day; watches Aqua Teen Hunger Force, Adult Swim, Coupling, Less Than Perfect, reality tv crap, PRISON BREAK, Grey's Anatomy, Monk, blablabla; listens to alot of electro/electropop, britpop, alt, and an odd assortment of pop acts; reads Pahlaniuk, Douglas Adams, Douglas Coupland, JD Salinger and other stuff like Martin Amis, Alex Garland, Matthew McIntosh; 's favourite books are Catcher In The Rye, Well, Eleanor Rigby, Olivia Joules, Non-fiction, Hitchhiker's Guide, The Perks Of Being A Wallflower; watches a load of movies and some of her favourites are Fight Club, Jeux d'Enfants, Amelie, Life Aquatic, Godfather, Collateral, Wag The Dog, The Terminal, Requiem for a Dream, Mickey Blue Eyes, Lost In Translation, Central Station, The Last Samurai, Lock Stock and Two Smoking Barrels, Trainspotting, Snatch, etc. AM likes boring people with details on this site.

you're all potential, waiting to be rewritten

a sense of rootlessness

Powered by Blogger