Anilao
Who's going to the beach tomorrow?
Me. Wahahaha. And Ayisse, and Tua, and Martin. Too bad I can't dive but I can always snorkel. Not as good though, definitely not.
We're finally, finally going to Anilao. Tua texted Ayisse something like this this morning... "We can go to Anilao. Do you want to go now? As in now." We're last minute people but not that last minute at 8 in the morning. And we live far away from each other. Tua's in Pasay, Ayisse in Cubao, Martin in Alabang, and me in Novaliches. How happy...
So this is what happens when you never give up. Dude, finally, I'm gonna go see, smell, and feel salt water.
Must. Do. Sun salutations. Now. (To celebrate my going to the beach tomorrow hahaha.)
Here is my current desktop, which reflects how I feel at the moment.

Currently Listening: Ms. Hilton by The Penfifteen Club; Surf Wax America by Weezer; Outathaway by The Vines.
Sorry... I love these songs. Meh. :p
Me. Wahahaha. And Ayisse, and Tua, and Martin. Too bad I can't dive but I can always snorkel. Not as good though, definitely not.
We're finally, finally going to Anilao. Tua texted Ayisse something like this this morning... "We can go to Anilao. Do you want to go now? As in now." We're last minute people but not that last minute at 8 in the morning. And we live far away from each other. Tua's in Pasay, Ayisse in Cubao, Martin in Alabang, and me in Novaliches. How happy...
So this is what happens when you never give up. Dude, finally, I'm gonna go see, smell, and feel salt water.
Must. Do. Sun salutations. Now. (To celebrate my going to the beach tomorrow hahaha.)
Here is my current desktop, which reflects how I feel at the moment.

Currently Listening: Ms. Hilton by The Penfifteen Club; Surf Wax America by Weezer; Outathaway by The Vines.
Sorry... I love these songs. Meh. :p
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home