3.17.2005

Vanilla's like milk, only with a V

I went to school today thinking there'd be a clean up. Looks like there's no clean up. So after eating an early lunch at around 11:00A, Dixi and I hitched with Remika and company to UP. I needed to buy a couple of "lost" glasswares for Research clearance. We thought Remika had a car... hehehe. So we took a jeep to Philcoa. Remika and the rest decided to eat lunch first since the scientific instruments shop is on lunch break anyway. Dixi and I on the other hand went to SM North instead. After that we headed straight to UP. We saw Tua at the glasswares shop. Funny because we were with Tua before we hitched with Remika to UP. Tua had a car with him... Yeah, I know. So on the way back to Pisay, we got a free ride from Tua.

After returning replacement glassware, we headed to SM Fairview and had coffee. The coffee dude Jose is not there. It's been a long time since we last saw him. But we met a new coffee girl, Eva. We're thinking Eva (or someone from the entirely new staff) replaced Jose, and Jose got relocated to some other branch (G4 maybe, since we overheard Eva say that's where she got relocated from.) Eva's pretty and charming. hehe As Dixi said, "She's so pretty I want my kids to look like her."

And Redford White was outside. We were sitting inside beside the door to the smoking area outside. Dixi bought a pricey banana pane dolce shortcake (P110 for a desert) on suggestion from Eva. Eva is a good sales stalker. Again, Dixi joked later on, "She's so pretty I couldn't resist buying this pane dolce thing." Dixi said to Eva, "Okay, I'll have a vanilla latte and whatever you said." (Since banana pane thing seemed a pretty long name.)

Dixi half regretted having to pay P220 all in all for a desert and a coffee. But she said, "I could have bought 3 chickens, a cheeseburger and three sprites but I couldn't exchange that with a suggestion from a pretty girl, coffee and a panoramic view of Redford White." We had a crazy time. Another Dixi quote, "Vanilla latte is a safe buy (if you're not sure what you want) since vanilla is basically like milk, only with a V." Or something similar to that. I had to pause for 2.001 seconds before laughing.

And the story stops there. Dixi doesn't want me to publish what happened for the next 5 hours or so. Hella funny and amusing if you ask me.

By the way, when we went to SM North, we went to National Bookstore to look for University Physics (which I... misplaced, actually it was already in the Lost and Found but it still got lost). And we passed by the chick lit rack. I just realized how much I like british chick lit. The subtle wittiness is just addicting; same with other brit lits'.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

wahahaHAHAhaha. hello, dirtbag. urban idiot here. thank you for lavishly quoting me. i'm flattered, honestly. :D

perhaps she knew that i was an unsuspecting 15-year old girl with a gameboy in her bag.

good sales talk, eva. or should i say EVIL?

hola unisex bathrooms. hehe. yeah, i'm an idiot.

10:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


LAYOUT IMAGE from AllStars-Online.Net with Kate Moss from a Rolling Stone mag shoot. All words from David Coupland's Shampoo Planet, Chapter 1.

you have only an essence

AM likes breakfasts and cooking pasta; can run solely on fruit shakes, green tea, and soy milk for a whole day; watches Aqua Teen Hunger Force, Adult Swim, Coupling, Less Than Perfect, reality tv crap, PRISON BREAK, Grey's Anatomy, Monk, blablabla; listens to alot of electro/electropop, britpop, alt, and an odd assortment of pop acts; reads Pahlaniuk, Douglas Adams, Douglas Coupland, JD Salinger and other stuff like Martin Amis, Alex Garland, Matthew McIntosh; 's favourite books are Catcher In The Rye, Well, Eleanor Rigby, Olivia Joules, Non-fiction, Hitchhiker's Guide, The Perks Of Being A Wallflower; watches a load of movies and some of her favourites are Fight Club, Jeux d'Enfants, Amelie, Life Aquatic, Godfather, Collateral, Wag The Dog, The Terminal, Requiem for a Dream, Mickey Blue Eyes, Lost In Translation, Central Station, The Last Samurai, Lock Stock and Two Smoking Barrels, Trainspotting, Snatch, etc. AM likes boring people with details on this site.

you're all potential, waiting to be rewritten

a sense of rootlessness

Powered by Blogger