3.18.2005

Morning Blogs

Okay, so I was tempted to rhyme and write Morning Blogging but there was just something wrong about it.

Anyway. My mother is still in Hong Kong. She won't let me come with them. I could be taking precious photos right now, if she only let me come. Meh. I'd probably chronicle the California long drive instead. And go to Harajuku and Aichiken. And snap photos of all the beautiful and weird people. Yeah baby, Japan :p (Hmm, perhaps I'll end up taking photographs for the Society pages. Ehrg.)

I'm on the verge of psychoanalyzing once again but I still have to go to school in 30 minutes. Heh. I don't want to go to school in uniform today. I just want to stay home and finish Hitch hiker's guide.

Yesterday was gray and cloudy. I love days like those. It's a mix of gloomy and merry, for some weird reason. You feel depressed with the gray sky but something about that grayness makes you feel... good. I blogged about gray skies before. Gray cloudy skies and gloomy days are the best for me because, for some reason, the way it places you in the middle of depressed and happy makes you more aware of yourself, your existence, and the world moving around you. Or maybe I just have a psychological or mental illness. I don't think so though.

You know what? I'm not going to school today anymore. I'm staying home, finishing Hitch Hiker's Guide and watching Love Actually. I also just got my stipends so I can splurge it on whatever. But I'm waiting for my mom since I asked her to get me whatever stuff from Hong Kong. (Although HK is not as cheap as it used to be... better Japan, whoopeedee --> You can feel that statement's dripping with bias, haha.)

I wonder who reads my blog, aside from the people who have commented and that I know. I wonder if anybody else reads my blog. Haha. If you do, can you please drop a comment and tell me how idiotic my blog is (or simply, what you think about it)?

And I end my blog there.

Wait, it's time for the PS:
Hehe. When we arrived in Pisay from Tagaytay, and it dawned on me that I can finally go back home, I realized how much I missed my computer and the internet. It's like I missed my brother or my family in general. I know, you can say, addict.

PPS: Get well soon Ayisse and Kla. Good luck with your ventures Dixi and with your projects Cess. Goodluck to me, USC is releasing scholarship and other rewards decision on the first week of April. And I might be soaking up the sun in LA already by then. B) (Hey, it's not everyday that I get to be in California or wherever.)

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks! And goodluck to you, too. :) Have fun in Japan this summer. He he.

Oh, I would just like to share that I've decided to pursue Spanish and not study German this summer. I don't know.. I'm more interested in studying Spanish no matter how common it is here in our country. And I don't think I'd actually go to Germany for college anyway. Hrrrmmm. Maybe I would study it someday (I want to be a linguist, anyway :p), but definitely not this summer.

By the way, how was your photo exhibit in school?

7:15 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

P.S. I love your "Ann is broke" dA ID. :D

7:21 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I've been following your blog regularly for a few weeks now. I usually spend 3 hours in front of the computer everyday and blog-hopping is my way of killing time. Reading your entries is always amusing because we don't talk in school but I get to see a certain side of you through your blog. And sometimes I can relate to some of your opinions:)

-Carla

1:23 AM  
Blogger Byeong said...

Thanks Carla. I take that as a compliment haha (Heck, I'll take anything as a compliment ;))

2:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


LAYOUT IMAGE from AllStars-Online.Net with Kate Moss from a Rolling Stone mag shoot. All words from David Coupland's Shampoo Planet, Chapter 1.

you have only an essence

AM likes breakfasts and cooking pasta; can run solely on fruit shakes, green tea, and soy milk for a whole day; watches Aqua Teen Hunger Force, Adult Swim, Coupling, Less Than Perfect, reality tv crap, PRISON BREAK, Grey's Anatomy, Monk, blablabla; listens to alot of electro/electropop, britpop, alt, and an odd assortment of pop acts; reads Pahlaniuk, Douglas Adams, Douglas Coupland, JD Salinger and other stuff like Martin Amis, Alex Garland, Matthew McIntosh; 's favourite books are Catcher In The Rye, Well, Eleanor Rigby, Olivia Joules, Non-fiction, Hitchhiker's Guide, The Perks Of Being A Wallflower; watches a load of movies and some of her favourites are Fight Club, Jeux d'Enfants, Amelie, Life Aquatic, Godfather, Collateral, Wag The Dog, The Terminal, Requiem for a Dream, Mickey Blue Eyes, Lost In Translation, Central Station, The Last Samurai, Lock Stock and Two Smoking Barrels, Trainspotting, Snatch, etc. AM likes boring people with details on this site.

you're all potential, waiting to be rewritten

a sense of rootlessness

Powered by Blogger