2.22.2005

Blog Wagon

Yippee for all the people who appreciate my putting up of a photoblog. Hahaha Not all the photos are going to be high quality. And I will be using my time-forsaken digicam. Yes, yes. You may have guessed it. The photoblog will be under the name of "Blog Wagon."

Just dropped by to check my mail and blog and all the other daily stuff I do online. I have yet to finish making one human-sized chicken wing for out Filipino play tomorrow, Sa Pula, Sa Puti. Pretty funny because one pair's white and another's red. If you watch GMA 7 you probably know why it's funny. Mulawin. Er... Mulawin at Ravena? *goes into defensive mode* No, I don't really watch, *watch* the show. It's just that Dennis Trillo is there. But now, Dennis Trillo turned into a villain-bird so his face is no longer visible under the bird make up so I don't watch it anymore and besides I have too much school work to do.

Yeah right ;)

Blog Wagon will probably be launched some time next week. I am nearing the final academic day of my whole high school life so I'm cramming more requirements than normal. haha Actually, the only major paper I have left to write is my final research paper. Which is... probably worth 2 major papers and 3.004328951 minor ones. :D Oh joy. And there's the math long test, and Bio long test.

I just realized that I rarely studied majorly for a long test (periodic exams not included obviously). The ones I usually studied for, as in read book plus class notes, are my bio long tests. I probably only studied seriously for a math long test thrice in my whole high school life. One of which was this year. I solved problems from the book and read my notes, the works. If only I studied for each long test then maybe my grades will be notches higher. heh Well, I promise to do better in uni. I mean, I know I will do better because I'm definitely going to be interested in the lessons since I get to choose which courses I'm going to take.

Yay for that.

W00t w00t, remember?

W00t w00t.

Good night kids. I've got to finish a chicken wing.

And watch out for Blog Wagon. ;)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


LAYOUT IMAGE from AllStars-Online.Net with Kate Moss from a Rolling Stone mag shoot. All words from David Coupland's Shampoo Planet, Chapter 1.

you have only an essence

AM likes breakfasts and cooking pasta; can run solely on fruit shakes, green tea, and soy milk for a whole day; watches Aqua Teen Hunger Force, Adult Swim, Coupling, Less Than Perfect, reality tv crap, PRISON BREAK, Grey's Anatomy, Monk, blablabla; listens to alot of electro/electropop, britpop, alt, and an odd assortment of pop acts; reads Pahlaniuk, Douglas Adams, Douglas Coupland, JD Salinger and other stuff like Martin Amis, Alex Garland, Matthew McIntosh; 's favourite books are Catcher In The Rye, Well, Eleanor Rigby, Olivia Joules, Non-fiction, Hitchhiker's Guide, The Perks Of Being A Wallflower; watches a load of movies and some of her favourites are Fight Club, Jeux d'Enfants, Amelie, Life Aquatic, Godfather, Collateral, Wag The Dog, The Terminal, Requiem for a Dream, Mickey Blue Eyes, Lost In Translation, Central Station, The Last Samurai, Lock Stock and Two Smoking Barrels, Trainspotting, Snatch, etc. AM likes boring people with details on this site.

you're all potential, waiting to be rewritten

a sense of rootlessness

Powered by Blogger