1.14.2005

What the fuck?

Everyone have had their share of wtf moments.

A few days ago I posted a comment in a friend's livejournal. I'm not a member so I had to post under anonymous. Same page with my comment loaded again and it said on top: Please confirm that you are human.

It didn't fail to shock me.

It was pretty funny though. So I type in the security code and voila. But still... It was the first time someone, something, asked me to confirm I am human. And it was an automated message that asked me that.

---

I was browsing some Audrey Hepburn sites a while ago. I've been planning to go in basic black and white with pearls to the prom (Audrey-ish eh?), that the juniors are hosting, for what seems like forever. And then my friend tells me one day in school last week that some teen magazine said the Audrey style is in nowadays. Hers (Audrey's) is a timeless style but why did they have to splash it across the pages of some glossy teeny magazine when I've been planning that forever. hahaha (I already got a black cocktail dress by the way hehe)

Well, may the best Audrey win. hahaha

By the way, I am in no way narcissistically implying that I look like Audrey because I don't. heh

---

We thought this prom was gonna be pretty amusing. We're not coming in shiny star satin material gowns. We're all coming in just dresses. Hey the theme for this year's Hollywood so we thought it'd be fun to dress up. Ayisse told us we should wear huge sunglasses and scarves. And then we'll stroll down whatever red carpet there is together.

The thought makes me life. Trippy. Fun.

Now I just have to confirm how to tie a neck scarf.

---

Just came from a day trip to Intramuros and Fort Santiago. Twas fun. Took tons of photos and I finally got to ride a kalesa. Woohoo. I was actually thrilled to see all the first edition original books from the 1600s and such.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


LAYOUT IMAGE from AllStars-Online.Net with Kate Moss from a Rolling Stone mag shoot. All words from David Coupland's Shampoo Planet, Chapter 1.

you have only an essence

AM likes breakfasts and cooking pasta; can run solely on fruit shakes, green tea, and soy milk for a whole day; watches Aqua Teen Hunger Force, Adult Swim, Coupling, Less Than Perfect, reality tv crap, PRISON BREAK, Grey's Anatomy, Monk, blablabla; listens to alot of electro/electropop, britpop, alt, and an odd assortment of pop acts; reads Pahlaniuk, Douglas Adams, Douglas Coupland, JD Salinger and other stuff like Martin Amis, Alex Garland, Matthew McIntosh; 's favourite books are Catcher In The Rye, Well, Eleanor Rigby, Olivia Joules, Non-fiction, Hitchhiker's Guide, The Perks Of Being A Wallflower; watches a load of movies and some of her favourites are Fight Club, Jeux d'Enfants, Amelie, Life Aquatic, Godfather, Collateral, Wag The Dog, The Terminal, Requiem for a Dream, Mickey Blue Eyes, Lost In Translation, Central Station, The Last Samurai, Lock Stock and Two Smoking Barrels, Trainspotting, Snatch, etc. AM likes boring people with details on this site.

you're all potential, waiting to be rewritten

a sense of rootlessness

Powered by Blogger