Sunday Afternoon
I'm waiting for the Chinese Embassy website to load. I told my dad we should migrate to Macau and be happy. :D Pretty weird, I know. But he's been looking to migrate to some country for forever. That is, after he comes back from Japan.
He wants to move to Australia. It's a great country. Plus Queensland (Brisbane! Sunshine Coast!) looks pretty sweet. If I don't get into US for uni, I'd probably study there. (Brisbane's cost of living is lower than that of cities over here, by the way.)
But I told him Macau's a pretty good place as well according to a documentary I watched before where they interviewed Filipinos living/working there. So there. Next time I talk to him I'll tell him we should look into moving to Malaysia or Vietnam or something. He can prolly work there (as an engineer) since they're building infrastructures and all, given the development happening in the previous 2 countries mentioned.
Anyway.I finally got up to finish my "Penguin Decides To Die" series. It's up in my devArt gallery --> http://cultureddirtbag.deviantart.com . It's about how easy it is to escape through suicide, how easy (or not) it is to commit suicide and how silly it is as well. I'm anti-suicide. Yeah.
He wants to move to Australia. It's a great country. Plus Queensland (Brisbane! Sunshine Coast!) looks pretty sweet. If I don't get into US for uni, I'd probably study there. (Brisbane's cost of living is lower than that of cities over here, by the way.)
But I told him Macau's a pretty good place as well according to a documentary I watched before where they interviewed Filipinos living/working there. So there. Next time I talk to him I'll tell him we should look into moving to Malaysia or Vietnam or something. He can prolly work there (as an engineer) since they're building infrastructures and all, given the development happening in the previous 2 countries mentioned.
Anyway.I finally got up to finish my "Penguin Decides To Die" series. It's up in my devArt gallery --> http://cultureddirtbag.deviantart.com . It's about how easy it is to escape through suicide, how easy (or not) it is to commit suicide and how silly it is as well. I'm anti-suicide. Yeah.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home