Of Coffee, Camera Phones, and Getting Beaten to Death With A Pipe In A Frat War.
Coffee. And since it sounds a tad too selfish to say I want coffee, I'll say, I need coffee. But then again, I don't really need it. So I'll go back to "I want coffee."
I know. Deranged.
I ran out of the instant gourmet coffees. And we only have the plain instant coffees. And those suck. It has this certain tang... that I don't like. And some other people don't like too.
By the way. How the fuck do you send phone cam-taken photos from your phone to your PC? I know, I know. It's stupid. Cut me some slack, I only made the switch to a colored phone, with a camera, this month. hahaha I loved my 8850 too much, until it got stolen by a smelly, kitchen knife-wielding robber (well, not really a kitchen knife). Dig my archives if you want to learn about the incident. I think that was last November?
Being the computer-oriented person that I am, I'm thinking there's a cable for it. But there's none. And I know that there's no existing slots or USB slots for that dang extra small Nokia multimedia card. I'm thinking GPRS. You send it through e-mail from the damned cellphon. Hmm. But mine's (the GPRS) not working yet. Holy crap. I sound like I'm from the stone age. Well whatever it is I'll find out sooner or later after much tinkering anyway.
Brought my computer monitor to school for the Physics HOUSE exhibit today by the way. And since I commute now-a-days, thanks to my annoying school service, I had to lug it around. We thought we're going to use my monitor as a sort of screen for hte multimedia presentations and just connect it to the laptop, since fiddling with the keyboard for controls on a laptop and viewing it from there seems a bit awkward. Besides, even though my flat screen's one inch think and from 4 years back, it's still groovy. B) THe theme for our HOUSE exhibit's groovy 70s by the way. It looks like a poor Austin Powers's pad. I told Dixi we should call it Shag House.
Haha. I know, it doesn't sound too good.
Well. I got the paper version of Northeastern University's verification of receipt of my application today. I'm thinking. If I don't get into any of those damn schools in the US, I might go to Ateneo. Just because I like the liberal arts-based curriculum and the facilities. But UP's still best in Biology. And what if I get into MBB? (I know, I know. It's a triple quota course. No chance. :p) Bio in Ateneo would be okay I guess. Pah. I don't know. It's pretty confusing.
Initially, I had second-thoughts about attending UP (that is, IF I pass the UPCAT) for fear of getting shot or beaten to death with a pipe in one of them frat wars. Hahahaha... scary. I only thought of that after Kla made me read that certain story in YoungBlood. But then... Sir Chuck, our new math teacher, said UP is overrated. It's not as *that* nice as everyone thinks. Other universities are good too, pretty much like UP when it comes to education. Translation: All of you, move your asses to Ateneo, La Salle, UST, Mapua... now. Just kidding. Of course he didn't really mean that.
*sigh* I blog too much.
I know. Deranged.
I ran out of the instant gourmet coffees. And we only have the plain instant coffees. And those suck. It has this certain tang... that I don't like. And some other people don't like too.
By the way. How the fuck do you send phone cam-taken photos from your phone to your PC? I know, I know. It's stupid. Cut me some slack, I only made the switch to a colored phone, with a camera, this month. hahaha I loved my 8850 too much, until it got stolen by a smelly, kitchen knife-wielding robber (well, not really a kitchen knife). Dig my archives if you want to learn about the incident. I think that was last November?
Being the computer-oriented person that I am, I'm thinking there's a cable for it. But there's none. And I know that there's no existing slots or USB slots for that dang extra small Nokia multimedia card. I'm thinking GPRS. You send it through e-mail from the damned cellphon. Hmm. But mine's (the GPRS) not working yet. Holy crap. I sound like I'm from the stone age. Well whatever it is I'll find out sooner or later after much tinkering anyway.
Brought my computer monitor to school for the Physics HOUSE exhibit today by the way. And since I commute now-a-days, thanks to my annoying school service, I had to lug it around. We thought we're going to use my monitor as a sort of screen for hte multimedia presentations and just connect it to the laptop, since fiddling with the keyboard for controls on a laptop and viewing it from there seems a bit awkward. Besides, even though my flat screen's one inch think and from 4 years back, it's still groovy. B) THe theme for our HOUSE exhibit's groovy 70s by the way. It looks like a poor Austin Powers's pad. I told Dixi we should call it Shag House.
Haha. I know, it doesn't sound too good.
Well. I got the paper version of Northeastern University's verification of receipt of my application today. I'm thinking. If I don't get into any of those damn schools in the US, I might go to Ateneo. Just because I like the liberal arts-based curriculum and the facilities. But UP's still best in Biology. And what if I get into MBB? (I know, I know. It's a triple quota course. No chance. :p) Bio in Ateneo would be okay I guess. Pah. I don't know. It's pretty confusing.
Initially, I had second-thoughts about attending UP (that is, IF I pass the UPCAT) for fear of getting shot or beaten to death with a pipe in one of them frat wars. Hahahaha... scary. I only thought of that after Kla made me read that certain story in YoungBlood. But then... Sir Chuck, our new math teacher, said UP is overrated. It's not as *that* nice as everyone thinks. Other universities are good too, pretty much like UP when it comes to education. Translation: All of you, move your asses to Ateneo, La Salle, UST, Mapua... now. Just kidding. Of course he didn't really mean that.
*sigh* I blog too much.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home