Hollywood
This year's prom hosted by the 06 is themed Hollywood.
We weren't too hot about it at first (my friends and I) but then I guess it's fun to dress up.
Now, I just have to find a nice black kerchief for my neck scarf.
---
I still haven't gotten my remaining two films from the Intramuros trip processed.
Took a couple of shots yesterday for the "Ann Is Broke: Donate your money now to help fund her coffee and film expenses." It's not really serious. Just something fun I've been wanting to do.
---
So, yeah...
Donate Your Money Now:
Help fund this poor kid's (blog owner) coffee and film expenses
We weren't too hot about it at first (my friends and I) but then I guess it's fun to dress up.
Now, I just have to find a nice black kerchief for my neck scarf.
---
I still haven't gotten my remaining two films from the Intramuros trip processed.
Took a couple of shots yesterday for the "Ann Is Broke: Donate your money now to help fund her coffee and film expenses." It's not really serious. Just something fun I've been wanting to do.
---
So, yeah...
Donate Your Money Now:
Help fund this poor kid's (blog owner) coffee and film expenses
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home