Fruits Basket
I am currently preoccupied with Fruits Basket because it's such a funny show with amusing characters.
I took a Which Fruits Basket CHaracter Are You? quiz and to my dismay, I didn't end up as Uo or Momiji. Hehe
The top 3 results that match "my personality" are as follows: 1 - Yuki, 2 - Tohru, 3 - Hana. Hey, I like Hana too :D But I didn't expect to match with Yuki. Pah inaccuracies.
Wait. I know, you can't relate. hehe If it weren't for these Fruits Basket VCDs I'm stuck with I wouldn't even be as familiar with the show.
I took a Which Fruits Basket CHaracter Are You? quiz and to my dismay, I didn't end up as Uo or Momiji. Hehe
The top 3 results that match "my personality" are as follows: 1 - Yuki, 2 - Tohru, 3 - Hana. Hey, I like Hana too :D But I didn't expect to match with Yuki. Pah inaccuracies.
Wait. I know, you can't relate. hehe If it weren't for these Fruits Basket VCDs I'm stuck with I wouldn't even be as familiar with the show.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home