Beepity Boppity Boop??? How the hell does that song-thing go again?
Since the internet is all about whoring yourself and shameless self-promotion... I have posted, just a minute after I posted a previous entry heh, to advertise my devArt account.
Be a good person and add to my page views. (Actually, I'd be grateful if you take a look around and comment maybe on some of my photos... you can just comment here :D)
http://cultureddirtbag.deviantart.com
Ey, that's not too hard to remember :)
Wait.
For some reason, the :) smiley is a really scary smile. Don't you get suspicious by it? It's like a pseudo-innocent, maniac smile. It seems to belong to a pedophile. Or a closet axe murderer. Or the writer of Alice in Wonderland... wait, I already mentioned pedophile. Kamille and I had a discussion about MSN smileys one time. They're pretty freaky, really. Except for the :D. I like that one so much. hehe
Be a good person and add to my page views. (Actually, I'd be grateful if you take a look around and comment maybe on some of my photos... you can just comment here :D)
http://cultureddirtbag.deviantart.com
Ey, that's not too hard to remember :)
Wait.
For some reason, the :) smiley is a really scary smile. Don't you get suspicious by it? It's like a pseudo-innocent, maniac smile. It seems to belong to a pedophile. Or a closet axe murderer. Or the writer of Alice in Wonderland... wait, I already mentioned pedophile. Kamille and I had a discussion about MSN smileys one time. They're pretty freaky, really. Except for the :D. I like that one so much. hehe
1 Comments:
hey! nice to see another cortez. actually, cortez's my middle name. hehe. i'll link you up ha, hehe. btw, nice pics. :)
Post a Comment
<< Home