SAT II: Check
Yes. The SAT II is finally done for me. Writing test went bad. I was overly technical so I spent the first 6-8 minutes coming up with an opening sentence. I had only written 1 paragraph in my first 10 minutes. Then, I wasn't able to finish 12 other questions in the spot the error and revise the sentence parts. I jumped from one question to another in irregular intervals.
It's a good thing that there's this 80% rule in Subject Tests. According to Gelo and Ayisse it's something like a score of 800 equals 80%-100% correct. Hmm...
Biology (Molecular) was alright. Good thing I took the molecular test instead of the environmental. It was definitely easy. Left 2 blanks I really couldn't use the ever risky but handy elimination technique harhar. Math IC was alright. Left about 3 blanks. Jumped from question to question in irregular intervals as well.
After that, we went to Makro with my grandmother (mom's side). Bought wine. At last. I didn't check out the all-liquor section so I didn't spot any champagne but I got a bottle of Peach Chardonnay. Woooh. I settled for a peach one, only 6% alcohol as opposed to the 13% alcohol 'unflavored' Chardonnay because I figured out I wanted something fruity and light that I could drink in the morning.
Now all that's missing is a sandwich from Subway.
It's a good thing that there's this 80% rule in Subject Tests. According to Gelo and Ayisse it's something like a score of 800 equals 80%-100% correct. Hmm...
Biology (Molecular) was alright. Good thing I took the molecular test instead of the environmental. It was definitely easy. Left 2 blanks I really couldn't use the ever risky but handy elimination technique harhar. Math IC was alright. Left about 3 blanks. Jumped from question to question in irregular intervals as well.
After that, we went to Makro with my grandmother (mom's side). Bought wine. At last. I didn't check out the all-liquor section so I didn't spot any champagne but I got a bottle of Peach Chardonnay. Woooh. I settled for a peach one, only 6% alcohol as opposed to the 13% alcohol 'unflavored' Chardonnay because I figured out I wanted something fruity and light that I could drink in the morning.
Now all that's missing is a sandwich from Subway.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home