Lalala
We were supposed to watch Naruto in school today since we've got first period vacant. But I forgot to text Tin earlier to tell her to bring Kla's laptop from the dorm. My CD-ROM's busted so we can't use mine. We're postponing the Naruto marathon in school for tomorrow instead.
Today's my little brother's 4th birthday. He can't speak straightly yet. And his brain is not yet in it's proper condition although I'm convinced it's a genius in the making. Just a short post for the sake of blogging. I'd probably blog later on. (Although I'm thinking it won't happen).
I'm rushing a lot of photos due for the second Science Scholar as well. Not much really but getting good candid photos of strangers (sophomore students in this case) is hard, you know. This issue's photos are gonna be more artsy. I can already think of what to do with the needed teacher photos.
Today's my little brother's 4th birthday. He can't speak straightly yet. And his brain is not yet in it's proper condition although I'm convinced it's a genius in the making. Just a short post for the sake of blogging. I'd probably blog later on. (Although I'm thinking it won't happen).
I'm rushing a lot of photos due for the second Science Scholar as well. Not much really but getting good candid photos of strangers (sophomore students in this case) is hard, you know. This issue's photos are gonna be more artsy. I can already think of what to do with the needed teacher photos.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home