11.01.2004

I shouldn't have bought that bottle labeled Boredom even though it was on sale

Well my longest title as of the moment. I watched Kill Bill 1 while waiting for my mom to finish talking to my dad on the phone. That movie kicked more ass than vol 2 by the way. And I agree with most others, must worship Go Go Yubari and O-ren Ishii. I had to cringe at some of the bad accent while speaking Nihonggo (most from the narrations of The Bride)... but I forgive them. Now my desire to go back to Japan is even stronger. I can almost pack and ship myself to Harajuku.

I was about to order french fries from McD's when I learned that we've got some frozen fries at home. We ran out of tomato catsup so I'm now eating my fries with banana catsup. The cheese powder and banana catsup makes an interesting combination... it actually tastes good.

By the way, The Project Dixi and I are doing is postponed till Christmas vacation. We have an early Christmas break anyway. As of the moment, I am trying to find photographers from different countries in deviant art to join me in a new collaboration I tentatively call "Portraits of Youth". Something to show the world that today's youth are doing something siginificant. Something to show their different sides too. And something to come up with a uniting factor between all youth from different places.

E-mail me if you want to contribute: amlcortez[at]hotmail[.]com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


LAYOUT IMAGE from AllStars-Online.Net with Kate Moss from a Rolling Stone mag shoot. All words from David Coupland's Shampoo Planet, Chapter 1.

you have only an essence

AM likes breakfasts and cooking pasta; can run solely on fruit shakes, green tea, and soy milk for a whole day; watches Aqua Teen Hunger Force, Adult Swim, Coupling, Less Than Perfect, reality tv crap, PRISON BREAK, Grey's Anatomy, Monk, blablabla; listens to alot of electro/electropop, britpop, alt, and an odd assortment of pop acts; reads Pahlaniuk, Douglas Adams, Douglas Coupland, JD Salinger and other stuff like Martin Amis, Alex Garland, Matthew McIntosh; 's favourite books are Catcher In The Rye, Well, Eleanor Rigby, Olivia Joules, Non-fiction, Hitchhiker's Guide, The Perks Of Being A Wallflower; watches a load of movies and some of her favourites are Fight Club, Jeux d'Enfants, Amelie, Life Aquatic, Godfather, Collateral, Wag The Dog, The Terminal, Requiem for a Dream, Mickey Blue Eyes, Lost In Translation, Central Station, The Last Samurai, Lock Stock and Two Smoking Barrels, Trainspotting, Snatch, etc. AM likes boring people with details on this site.

you're all potential, waiting to be rewritten

a sense of rootlessness

Powered by Blogger