Untitled... yay
I'm eating words from yesterday this morning because I am retaking SAT I! Oh joy.
My dad was right. The only change in direction my score would take after retaking it is UP. I already know what's appearing. This time I'd be prepared. My only problem is, I'm on a personal war against the SAT I English test because it mainly comprises of vocabulary. Not the usual vocabulary but the superfluous vocab, dictionary words you'll never really use in normal everyday conversations.
This time though, aside from meorizing the Top 500 Words list, I'll finish all the unfinished books I have inside the house instead. As for the reading comprehension, I'd probably stop being all neurotic and quit thinking about what answer they want but base it on, well, rational assesment of the supplied information. Woah. And I will not watch a movie on the eve of the test... especially if it's something that involves stealing the answer key to the SAT. It will only bugger me thoughts during the test such as "Why did the woman ride the train at midnight? Why? Why? WHY!?!?!?"
Anyway... I'm off to start my "Why Swarthmore?" essay for the college in the question. And I'm off to start reading again, breaking my hiatus from it. And I'd probably go watch... erm... The Perfect Score. I was about to watch it last night when I changed my mind and watched Kill Bill 2 instead. I haven't even watched Vol 1.
My dad was right. The only change in direction my score would take after retaking it is UP. I already know what's appearing. This time I'd be prepared. My only problem is, I'm on a personal war against the SAT I English test because it mainly comprises of vocabulary. Not the usual vocabulary but the superfluous vocab, dictionary words you'll never really use in normal everyday conversations.
This time though, aside from meorizing the Top 500 Words list, I'll finish all the unfinished books I have inside the house instead. As for the reading comprehension, I'd probably stop being all neurotic and quit thinking about what answer they want but base it on, well, rational assesment of the supplied information. Woah. And I will not watch a movie on the eve of the test... especially if it's something that involves stealing the answer key to the SAT. It will only bugger me thoughts during the test such as "Why did the woman ride the train at midnight? Why? Why? WHY!?!?!?"
Anyway... I'm off to start my "Why Swarthmore?" essay for the college in the question. And I'm off to start reading again, breaking my hiatus from it. And I'd probably go watch... erm... The Perfect Score. I was about to watch it last night when I changed my mind and watched Kill Bill 2 instead. I haven't even watched Vol 1.
1 Comments:
hey.
i'm the one who added you on msn. got your address from your blogger profile. hope you didn't [or is it don't? crap. sorry.] mind. me likes your blog. [got the link from kamil's blog, btw.] oh, and yeah, good luck with the vocabs and the college apps.
^_^
~~toots
ps
yeah it was from catcher in the rye.
^_^
peace.
ps#2
sorry if i didn't [don't? argh.] make sense.
Post a Comment
<< Home