The SAT Once Again
After coming back from a day spent rounding the mall aimlessly I am back in Novaliches in an internet cafe---inside a mall...again. My SAT Math score was 640 while I scored a low 620 in English... I expected to do better yet, I failed. It was thoroughly confusing. Damn English section. It is the reason for my low SAT score. I dare not take the damned thing again. All I have to do now is to get a high score in the SAT II Writing. I think I'll do well in that. It is writing, after all. Honestly, I knew I was going to get a low score in the SAT I English.
Looking on the bright side of things, I actually have an excuse for getting a freakishly low score in the English test. The admissions officer would probably think, "Well, she is from another country after all." I have to show them though that despite my incapability to memorize extreme dictionary english for the damned SAT I English test, I can speak the language. So I need to schedule an interview. I think the interview aims to gauge your personality or character but it'd show that you can speak the freakin' language as well. Damn it. Damn it. Damn it. Damn the SAT English test. Damn you!!!
Anyway... off I go to schedule my college interviews. Tralala...
It's tiring to be average. :D hahaha
Looking on the bright side of things, I actually have an excuse for getting a freakishly low score in the English test. The admissions officer would probably think, "Well, she is from another country after all." I have to show them though that despite my incapability to memorize extreme dictionary english for the damned SAT I English test, I can speak the language. So I need to schedule an interview. I think the interview aims to gauge your personality or character but it'd show that you can speak the freakin' language as well. Damn it. Damn it. Damn it. Damn the SAT English test. Damn you!!!
Anyway... off I go to schedule my college interviews. Tralala...
It's tiring to be average. :D hahaha
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home