Nothing Really
Multitasking, as usual. I'm researching data to support my analysis of results for a Biology lab report. I got my temporary cellphone for the meantime as well. My dad bought a Panasonic G55 because he thought it was cute. I think it gives me a headache. It's just too small.
But it suits my needs anyway. As long as I can call and text. Nevermind camera phoens and colour screens. But I'm actually looking to buy a Nokia 6260, my grandma volunteered to buy me a new phone. I haven't told her yet that I need extra money for college if I were to study in the US. hehe
I know I said sometime before that I'm no longer buying a Nokia but... from what I've seen of that phone, it seems to be a good one. Well, I'm going with either that or the new Samsung ones. Whatever. As long as its tri-band, I can call, I can text and well... web browsing capabilities won't hurt. And another important thing, it has to have a planner/scheduler. So I'm currently considering a Samsung (don't really know which one but *that* new one, haha), the 6260, the new Panasonic PDA/phone hybrid or the Sony Ericsosn K700i. Anybody who can share information will be thanked accordingly. I'm too lazy to search the web for specs at the moment (even though it's not even a task). Maybe I'm too preoccupied with this lab report at the moment. Enzymes, tss... I'll finish that in an hour or less (hahaha I'm too proud).
I have rounded up photos I'm going to have recopied by the way for my Swarthmore optional artistic material. I'm planning to send it to the other unis I've applied to as well. Mostly my street-portraiture work (on people, of course), if there is such thing.
But it suits my needs anyway. As long as I can call and text. Nevermind camera phoens and colour screens. But I'm actually looking to buy a Nokia 6260, my grandma volunteered to buy me a new phone. I haven't told her yet that I need extra money for college if I were to study in the US. hehe
I know I said sometime before that I'm no longer buying a Nokia but... from what I've seen of that phone, it seems to be a good one. Well, I'm going with either that or the new Samsung ones. Whatever. As long as its tri-band, I can call, I can text and well... web browsing capabilities won't hurt. And another important thing, it has to have a planner/scheduler. So I'm currently considering a Samsung (don't really know which one but *that* new one, haha), the 6260, the new Panasonic PDA/phone hybrid or the Sony Ericsosn K700i. Anybody who can share information will be thanked accordingly. I'm too lazy to search the web for specs at the moment (even though it's not even a task). Maybe I'm too preoccupied with this lab report at the moment. Enzymes, tss... I'll finish that in an hour or less (hahaha I'm too proud).
I have rounded up photos I'm going to have recopied by the way for my Swarthmore optional artistic material. I'm planning to send it to the other unis I've applied to as well. Mostly my street-portraiture work (on people, of course), if there is such thing.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home