Movies and Books
So, I went to watch Shark Tale and out of all the previous I've seen, here are the movies I want to watch.
Ocean's Twelve (of course ;))
The Incredibles
That other cartoon movie about animals wanting to escape from the zoo. The penguins were psychotic.
After the Sunset
Before Sunset (I have to watch Before Sunrise though)
Taxi
And some books that I'd buy if I ever find them in these darn crappy bookstores:
iWitness (Tom Stoddart)
Saravejo (Tom Stoddart)
Photographs Then and Now (National Geographic)
100 Photographs That Changed the World (Life)
I have finally put a name to what I'd definitely be interested in being involved with: helping out in and documenting different human crises... and treading the forests of South America... and working in the underwater archeology sites in Europe... and helping Tibet (by screaming at the Chinese Gov in the face, well not really) preserve its culture and heritage.
Won't hurt to meet the current (14th) Dalai Lama too. I hope he doesn't die yet :-/
And some books that I'd buy if I ever find them in these darn crappy bookstores:
I have finally put a name to what I'd definitely be interested in being involved with: helping out in and documenting different human crises... and treading the forests of South America... and working in the underwater archeology sites in Europe... and helping Tibet (by screaming at the Chinese Gov in the face, well not really) preserve its culture and heritage.
Won't hurt to meet the current (14th) Dalai Lama too. I hope he doesn't die yet :-/
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home