9.15.2004

Woopeedeedooda

Amazing Race 5 was just on TV. They finally reached the Philippines and well, it was quite amusing. Christie(sp?) was being such an ass and didn't want to get into the field to help Colin plow. Poor him. She said it was "too deep". Well, the other teams did it, why can't she? Therefore, they got stuck for another hour there or so and Colin broke down, somehow. I wonder if he said "I hate you" to the carabao (that he kept calling an Ox) or to Christie.

Chip and Kim finished first and of course. Yay. It was about time Colin reminded Christie that they're just tourists. Christie told the jeepney driver to "Just run them (the pedestrian) over" so that they'd go faster. Colin told her "Christie, listen. Remember, we're just tourists here." *evil maniac laugh*

They're going to Palawan soon. Woohoo. Nice place (even though I haven't been there yet). Pretty. We should hear some "this place is pretty" comments soon. If not, or if they edit those out I'll crack all of they're skulls >:-| Just kidding :D

I haven't blogged in a while because for the past days I keep on falling asleep before the clock even ticked 8:00. Casino is also on HBO right now by the way. Kinda overlapped with Amazing Race for the first hour but I just had to watch AR. Robert de Niro is fast becoming one of my favourite actors :D

We did "ghost" pictures inside the school service. It was already a little late and dark out so we did some fun shots of it. Kinda scary because one of juniors inside the service lives in a not-so-populated-village (one house per block, hello?) And there were no street lamps. Well, there were screams courtesy of our freshman girl. (Okay, so I did close my eyes for fear of spotting "somebody" outside or clinging to the side of the vehicle).

Eriko e-mailed me back. My new japanese friend :D

And if someone wants to go to Japan with me next year. Please. Come with me. I want somebody to go train joy riding and meeting fashion core japanese kids with.

I have a Bio long test tomorrow but I'd rather watch Casino and maybe Godfather too after this one finishes.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


LAYOUT IMAGE from AllStars-Online.Net with Kate Moss from a Rolling Stone mag shoot. All words from David Coupland's Shampoo Planet, Chapter 1.

you have only an essence

AM likes breakfasts and cooking pasta; can run solely on fruit shakes, green tea, and soy milk for a whole day; watches Aqua Teen Hunger Force, Adult Swim, Coupling, Less Than Perfect, reality tv crap, PRISON BREAK, Grey's Anatomy, Monk, blablabla; listens to alot of electro/electropop, britpop, alt, and an odd assortment of pop acts; reads Pahlaniuk, Douglas Adams, Douglas Coupland, JD Salinger and other stuff like Martin Amis, Alex Garland, Matthew McIntosh; 's favourite books are Catcher In The Rye, Well, Eleanor Rigby, Olivia Joules, Non-fiction, Hitchhiker's Guide, The Perks Of Being A Wallflower; watches a load of movies and some of her favourites are Fight Club, Jeux d'Enfants, Amelie, Life Aquatic, Godfather, Collateral, Wag The Dog, The Terminal, Requiem for a Dream, Mickey Blue Eyes, Lost In Translation, Central Station, The Last Samurai, Lock Stock and Two Smoking Barrels, Trainspotting, Snatch, etc. AM likes boring people with details on this site.

you're all potential, waiting to be rewritten

a sense of rootlessness

Powered by Blogger