A Saturday Spent In School
We had a 5 day vacation which was 3 days off school because of the storm. We made up for one day by spending the last day of our Humanities Week this Saturday. The Filipino Interpretative Dance Contest was yesterday and we feel like our section's going to get the tantananaaaaan....last spot, 8th. Haha But we had fun anyway. But the dance was not that bad, really. We still have a bleeding fighting chance for 6th or 7th place. :D How fun.
I took pictures most of the day yesterday. They were good, though not exceptional. I was just trying out the camera anyway. There weren't much interesting subjects that's why. So I have to work on making things more interesting. 5 pictures didn't come out. 2 of which I was experimenting with, 1 of which I was experimenting with but was expecting to come out (Maybe they thought it had too much blur, well that was the idea basically so I'm going to have it printed today), another one which was a faulty shot but I don't know why it was printed, it was quite okay, and the last one which was slightly underexposed from the negative but I'll have it reprinted anyway (it was a falling pyramid of cards but the falling of cards is not much evident...I'd like to waste P5 on it still, anyway).
This roll of film is somehow all about Electron with people playing cards inside school and a bottle of Black Label (that only contains Iced Tea...honest :D)... All of which took place in the 2nd floor of the Science and Humanities Building also known as the school offices + library + guidance center + faculty center building.
I took pictures most of the day yesterday. They were good, though not exceptional. I was just trying out the camera anyway. There weren't much interesting subjects that's why. So I have to work on making things more interesting. 5 pictures didn't come out. 2 of which I was experimenting with, 1 of which I was experimenting with but was expecting to come out (Maybe they thought it had too much blur, well that was the idea basically so I'm going to have it printed today), another one which was a faulty shot but I don't know why it was printed, it was quite okay, and the last one which was slightly underexposed from the negative but I'll have it reprinted anyway (it was a falling pyramid of cards but the falling of cards is not much evident...I'd like to waste P5 on it still, anyway).
This roll of film is somehow all about Electron with people playing cards inside school and a bottle of Black Label (that only contains Iced Tea...honest :D)... All of which took place in the 2nd floor of the Science and Humanities Building also known as the school offices + library + guidance center + faculty center building.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home