9.26.2004

Ripping off again

Arashi is on Animax again with the video for their song "Hero". I hate the blasted song. I've heard it about a hundred times already. JUST MY LUCK! Tommy February 6 is on tv. Woohoo. Not that they're extraordinarily good. I'm just amused by them. Besides, the vocalist/guitarist is female...and they're all japanese. Eye candy, you can say, but they actually sound good. And hey, the girl pretty much can rock it. And WAIT. I just noticed this now o.O How could I have missed it. The guitarist and bassist are caucasian looking dudes. I thought they were all japanese. Anyway, moving on...

At DA for the most part of the day again. I did review for SAT (math) though. And I was able to partly finish my part of neil's and my joint article. I want a cold subway. Now. But the nearest Subway is kilometers away. Imagine. That's a little sad.

I found this off somebody else's site by quick blog hopping (you know, not really reading. just about the first few sentences of a blog entry and checking out the layout---I am a "retired" webmaster after all.) Not that I'm riping it off but indeed, it is amusing.

I have...
[ ] gotten drunk. [ ] smoked pot. [x] been kissed by family members. [x] ridden in a taxi. [ ] gotten dumped. [ ] shoplifted. [ ] been fired. [x] been in a fist fight. [x] broken a bone [ ] gotten hit by a car. [ ] snuck out of your parents' house. [ ] been arrested. [ ] gone in a mosh pit. [ ] stole something from your job. [ ] celebrated New Year in Times Square (I wish... :(). [ ] gone on a blind date. [x] lied to a friend. [ ] had a crush on a teacher. [ ] celebrated mardi-gras in New Orleans (I wish! Really! That'd be pretty interesting and fun :)). [ ] been to Europe (Well, almost... I'd rather visit it when I'm of legal age (18). It's better according to my cousin... Whether for drinking or getting the most out of the experience) [x] skipped classes. [ ] thrown up from drinking. [x] lost a family member [ ] played 'cue' [ ] had a sleepover party. [x] gone ice skating. [ ] cheated on a bf/gf. [ ] been cheated on. [ ] driven a car (Not drive, drive as in on the road).

I..
[ ] have a boyfriend. [ ] have a girlfriend. [ ] have a crush. [x] feel loved. [ ] feel lonely. [x] feel happy. [ ] hate myself. [ ] hate someone. [ ] have a dog. [ ] have my own room (blasted sister). [x] listen to Hawaiian music [ ] listen to rap. [x] listen to rock. [ ] listen to country. [ ] listen to reggae. [ ] listen to techno. [ ] paint your nails. [ ] have more than one best friend. [x] get good grades (pretty much... pretty much... haha) [x] play an instrument. [x] have slippers. [ ] wear boxers [ ] wear black eyeliner. [ ] like the color blue. [ ] like the color pink. [x] like to read (hell yeah). [x] like to write. [x] have long hair. [ ] have short hair. [x] have a cell phone. [x] have a laptop. [ ] have a pager [x] go to classes [ ] can sing [ ] can dance [ ] play basketball [ ] play soccer [ ] play golf [ ] play badminton (I can but I don't like to consider it as "play" since I don't really do often) [x] play air hockey [ ] play volleyball [ ] play water polo (That'd be fun, I guess o.O).

I am...
[ ] ugly. [ ] pretty. [ ] ok. [ ] handsome. [ ] bored. [ ] happy. [ ] bilingual. [X] Hawaiian (The only thing that matters in this whole block...just kidding ;)). [ ] Samoan. [ ] Filipino. [ ] Korean. [ ] British. [ ] white. [ ] black. [ ] Mexican. [ ] Asian. [ ] short [ ] tall. [ ] grounded. [ ] sick. [ ] mad [ ] lazy. [ ] single. [ ] taken. [ ] looking! [ ] not looking. [ ] talking to someone. [ ] IMing someone. [ ] scared to die. [ ] tired. [ ] sleepy. [ ] annoyed. [ ] hungry. [ ] thirsty. [ ] on the phone. [ ] in your room. [ ] drinking something. [ ] eating something. [ ] in your pj's. [ ] in your boxers. [ ] ticklish. [ ] listening to music. [ ] watching the Olympics.

What I would choose among those that matter would be... bilingual (multilingual hahaha), Filipino, Asian and watching Olympics (even though there are no reruns at the moment). Sadly, I can't pick Hawaiian or British. Wouldn't want to be one really. Would just like to live there.

I can't sleep and it's already past 12. I had the worst dream last night even though the first part was really good because Drew Fuller was there :D (the rest of the Charmed cast was there all through out though). Maybe I'll go jump around the room. Or do a headstand (and risk my spine...again). Or do sit ups. Or play something hard really loud. Or continue reading books I have yet to finish.

Everybody knows I'm doing none of these anyway. ;)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


LAYOUT IMAGE from AllStars-Online.Net with Kate Moss from a Rolling Stone mag shoot. All words from David Coupland's Shampoo Planet, Chapter 1.

you have only an essence

AM likes breakfasts and cooking pasta; can run solely on fruit shakes, green tea, and soy milk for a whole day; watches Aqua Teen Hunger Force, Adult Swim, Coupling, Less Than Perfect, reality tv crap, PRISON BREAK, Grey's Anatomy, Monk, blablabla; listens to alot of electro/electropop, britpop, alt, and an odd assortment of pop acts; reads Pahlaniuk, Douglas Adams, Douglas Coupland, JD Salinger and other stuff like Martin Amis, Alex Garland, Matthew McIntosh; 's favourite books are Catcher In The Rye, Well, Eleanor Rigby, Olivia Joules, Non-fiction, Hitchhiker's Guide, The Perks Of Being A Wallflower; watches a load of movies and some of her favourites are Fight Club, Jeux d'Enfants, Amelie, Life Aquatic, Godfather, Collateral, Wag The Dog, The Terminal, Requiem for a Dream, Mickey Blue Eyes, Lost In Translation, Central Station, The Last Samurai, Lock Stock and Two Smoking Barrels, Trainspotting, Snatch, etc. AM likes boring people with details on this site.

you're all potential, waiting to be rewritten

a sense of rootlessness

Powered by Blogger