9.21.2004

Reading other people's blogs make you want to blog as well

So, it's been two hours since I connected with my crappy but necessary dial-up connection. What have I been doing for the past 2 hours? You guessed right (or not)... I've been commenting and viewing art at dA. 2 minutes ago, before disconnecting, I remembered that Ayisse and Kaye updated already so I checked they're blog. It made me want to blog too haha.

Right now, I'm at Bryn Mawr's website viewing the dorm rooms. Lovely, really. Very. SAT's are less than half a month away. Woohoohoo. May heaven send their blessings and guidance to help me get a high score on it.

Sooo... yesterday was the best sunset I've witnessed so far. And I ran out of film so I wasn't able to take a photo of it. It was a very bright red orange (leaning towards the red), a vibrant light blue, indigo and a sea green/light green on the horizon, just below the red orange. And the clouds around it weren't the black smog-like (well actually, smog) ones. Gorgeous. Really. It was lovely to just stare at it. I wanted to shoot myself becaues I ran out of film.

I still have 2 long tests to study for and a math homework to finish. hahahaha

Ciao

Since when did I end a message or say bye using 'ciao'?

Just now.

Haha

PS
All we did during Health class, just like every other meeting eversince we had those triangular bandages was to wear the bandages as head scarves, scarves, neck ties and for Kaye, weird triangular jungle-like amazon tube tops. Yeah. Scary. She enjoyed the chest bandaging as a top. Then she goes off to dance that very expressive dance they did in America's Next Top Model 2. Hilarious.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

dammit, how come you always want me to look ridiculous whenever you add entries about me?!?! hahaha and by the way, i really liked the dance step and guess what, there's a step in sagala like that! watch out! haha

-akoaymaldita

3:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


LAYOUT IMAGE from AllStars-Online.Net with Kate Moss from a Rolling Stone mag shoot. All words from David Coupland's Shampoo Planet, Chapter 1.

you have only an essence

AM likes breakfasts and cooking pasta; can run solely on fruit shakes, green tea, and soy milk for a whole day; watches Aqua Teen Hunger Force, Adult Swim, Coupling, Less Than Perfect, reality tv crap, PRISON BREAK, Grey's Anatomy, Monk, blablabla; listens to alot of electro/electropop, britpop, alt, and an odd assortment of pop acts; reads Pahlaniuk, Douglas Adams, Douglas Coupland, JD Salinger and other stuff like Martin Amis, Alex Garland, Matthew McIntosh; 's favourite books are Catcher In The Rye, Well, Eleanor Rigby, Olivia Joules, Non-fiction, Hitchhiker's Guide, The Perks Of Being A Wallflower; watches a load of movies and some of her favourites are Fight Club, Jeux d'Enfants, Amelie, Life Aquatic, Godfather, Collateral, Wag The Dog, The Terminal, Requiem for a Dream, Mickey Blue Eyes, Lost In Translation, Central Station, The Last Samurai, Lock Stock and Two Smoking Barrels, Trainspotting, Snatch, etc. AM likes boring people with details on this site.

you're all potential, waiting to be rewritten

a sense of rootlessness

Powered by Blogger