Of Wines and Non-alcoholic Grape Juices
So. The local SM supermarket, which is the only supermarket I know that has a website, only has Kristov Vodka, the usual stock of wines and Chamdor sparkling grape juices which I believe are non-alcoholic. But I can't find the particular wine I was looking for. No champagne or any other sparkling wine. I'd just have to see for myself when I go there or to some other nearby supermarket. If there's no champagne available I might as well consider some other fruity sparkling wine. Plus I'm not sure how much more money I have to waste on a bottle of champagne which is guaranteed to be expensive, if it is indeed authentic Champagne. Bah. I can just tell my mom I want it as a post birthday gift. But I'd rather buy a sparkling wine, white wine, really. Besides, I'd be able to buy more of that. Let's just hope they aren't acidic or whatever. I want something fruity. If out of some weird, cosmic joke they don't have any wines (which I doubt) I'll go for the Chamdor instead. Hey it's not that bad. And if they don't have that too I better go learn how to make my own wine (and that will take weeks/months). So yeah. I should go to a nearby city and see if they have better wines there. Wait. Yes. I'm rambling pointlessly. FOrgive me. It's a quarter to 12 already and I have a family day to attend tomorrow.
I want grapes. At least. But no, the world is cruel so we don't have any.
I never knew I even knew an iota of something about wines. Wow. 2 'knews' in a sentence. Wow, that's new. Ahahaha I'm messing things.
From now on I will make it a point to have a bottle of white wine in this house. But they have to be good ones with no twangy taste or something. Then it'd be pointless. It wouldn't be that satisfying then (not just too twangy is bad, also because, if you haven't noticed now, I like the mild/sweet/unweirdly 'acidic'/'acidic' in a good way kind of wines... dessert wines).
And before I sleep... I have to dig around for some champagne flutes or whatever white wine glass around the house. There *should* be.
I want grapes. At least. But no, the world is cruel so we don't have any.
I never knew I even knew an iota of something about wines. Wow. 2 'knews' in a sentence. Wow, that's new. Ahahaha I'm messing things.
From now on I will make it a point to have a bottle of white wine in this house. But they have to be good ones with no twangy taste or something. Then it'd be pointless. It wouldn't be that satisfying then (not just too twangy is bad, also because, if you haven't noticed now, I like the mild/sweet/unweirdly 'acidic'/'acidic' in a good way kind of wines... dessert wines).
And before I sleep... I have to dig around for some champagne flutes or whatever white wine glass around the house. There *should* be.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home