9.25.2004

Newly Acquired Stuff

A package from Japan came containing the clothes Jasper and my grandmother left behind when they visited there about a month back. Aside from the stuff they left behind to make way for new stuff in ther suit cases, that they brought in, are provisions (read: food... mostly of instant ramen and okashi hehe).

I have procured some things that I thought nobody else would use as well namely: A new Gap shirt (that my grandma and brother might have forgotten there), some thin nylon or whatever cloth jacket or overcoat-jacket kinda thing (that is most probably a freebie from the wet market courtesy of a japanese coop there), a mini version of those bulky sharpeners (you know, the ones you stick your pencil in and wind something to sharpen it) and most priced among the bunch, a body board that was meant to be for my brother... either my dad can't distinguish between a body board and... uhm... dammit I forgot what they're called... the inflatable hollow floating device ring thing (or donuts if you may... I feel so dumb :-/ haha) Anyway, either that or he forgot I wanted a body board too. Since it was meant for the kid, it's a junior size one. But hey, I can manage using one. hahaha

Let's just hope I don't wreck it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


LAYOUT IMAGE from AllStars-Online.Net with Kate Moss from a Rolling Stone mag shoot. All words from David Coupland's Shampoo Planet, Chapter 1.

you have only an essence

AM likes breakfasts and cooking pasta; can run solely on fruit shakes, green tea, and soy milk for a whole day; watches Aqua Teen Hunger Force, Adult Swim, Coupling, Less Than Perfect, reality tv crap, PRISON BREAK, Grey's Anatomy, Monk, blablabla; listens to alot of electro/electropop, britpop, alt, and an odd assortment of pop acts; reads Pahlaniuk, Douglas Adams, Douglas Coupland, JD Salinger and other stuff like Martin Amis, Alex Garland, Matthew McIntosh; 's favourite books are Catcher In The Rye, Well, Eleanor Rigby, Olivia Joules, Non-fiction, Hitchhiker's Guide, The Perks Of Being A Wallflower; watches a load of movies and some of her favourites are Fight Club, Jeux d'Enfants, Amelie, Life Aquatic, Godfather, Collateral, Wag The Dog, The Terminal, Requiem for a Dream, Mickey Blue Eyes, Lost In Translation, Central Station, The Last Samurai, Lock Stock and Two Smoking Barrels, Trainspotting, Snatch, etc. AM likes boring people with details on this site.

you're all potential, waiting to be rewritten

a sense of rootlessness

Powered by Blogger