My poor arms
I took the ACET (Ateneo College Entrance Test) yesterday and yes, Math was the only hard part. They didn't have Science which was a little weird (well the SAT I doesn't have Science too but that's what the SAT II is for). I had to stop myself from laughing because my test permit was flying all over and I had to juggle SIX pencils. I had to ask the proctor for 2 more (No. 2) mongols because I had none.
11:35 - Left the house.
11:40 - Bought pencils at National Bookstore (there were only No. 3s so I bought 3 of those and an extra B pencil from Faber castle).
12:08 - Due to fucking slow service, it took me THAT long to pay for 4 goddamn pencils.
12:38 - Got stuck in a traffic jam along Katipunan. What's new?
1:18 - Got out of the car in the middle of the road annoyed and started walking. My test was at 1:30. Saw Bino sitting at the foot of the overpass stairs and asked him where inside Ateneo the high school buildings were.
Yes, I alternately ran and walked the whole length of almost 400 meters to get to the goddamn high school buildings. About 80m from the high school building, an amusedly smiling anonymous dude from the otherside of the road called me and told me the high school's already near to where I was standing. Of course I didn't recognize him because I had no glasses on but I think I know him. Didn't look like anybody I know that is in Pisay right now but did look like someone who used to study in Pisay. He must be studying in Ateneo right now. I arrived there at exactly 1:30 and there were 2 long lines outside the buildings.
Good thing things in the Philippines don't always start at the right time.
After that I went to Yuki's family day at Miriam. Took pictures around of kids and went to the fence lining the school's perimeter to take pictures of the road despite my aching forearms and hands (from too much heavy shading). They must've thought what a scary sister I was, holding an SLR with a 28-200mm lense while everybody else had sleek digicams. Ah, the beauty of it. Took a break and bought an iced latte from the Mocha Blends booth. It had too much milk or not much coffee.
We went home at 8:30 after finally convincing my sister to go home and not finish the announcing of winners.
They won 3rd place. Goddammit. I thought they weren't going to win at all. Good thing I didn't place money on our bet. I wouldn't really lose but I'd lose money. That's the greater part of it that I do mind.
11:35 - Left the house.
11:40 - Bought pencils at National Bookstore (there were only No. 3s so I bought 3 of those and an extra B pencil from Faber castle).
12:08 - Due to fucking slow service, it took me THAT long to pay for 4 goddamn pencils.
12:38 - Got stuck in a traffic jam along Katipunan. What's new?
1:18 - Got out of the car in the middle of the road annoyed and started walking. My test was at 1:30. Saw Bino sitting at the foot of the overpass stairs and asked him where inside Ateneo the high school buildings were.
Yes, I alternately ran and walked the whole length of almost 400 meters to get to the goddamn high school buildings. About 80m from the high school building, an amusedly smiling anonymous dude from the otherside of the road called me and told me the high school's already near to where I was standing. Of course I didn't recognize him because I had no glasses on but I think I know him. Didn't look like anybody I know that is in Pisay right now but did look like someone who used to study in Pisay. He must be studying in Ateneo right now. I arrived there at exactly 1:30 and there were 2 long lines outside the buildings.
Good thing things in the Philippines don't always start at the right time.
After that I went to Yuki's family day at Miriam. Took pictures around of kids and went to the fence lining the school's perimeter to take pictures of the road despite my aching forearms and hands (from too much heavy shading). They must've thought what a scary sister I was, holding an SLR with a 28-200mm lense while everybody else had sleek digicams. Ah, the beauty of it. Took a break and bought an iced latte from the Mocha Blends booth. It had too much milk or not much coffee.
We went home at 8:30 after finally convincing my sister to go home and not finish the announcing of winners.
They won 3rd place. Goddammit. I thought they weren't going to win at all. Good thing I didn't place money on our bet. I wouldn't really lose but I'd lose money. That's the greater part of it that I do mind.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home