[Insert title here]
I will be posting the pictures of the different Bunny characters. For those who don't know, Bunny is a stuffed penguin Tua gave me for my birthday. We have already turned it into a medieval soldier, a "gangsta rapper" and a soldier. We have also taken pictures of the first Bunny photo-comics ever of him diving in a "battle field" with a rather huge improvised hand grenade. As soon as I get the photos developed I'll put it up.
So, I finished my roll of film early today during break while shooting shots of Bunny the Penguin in prison. I took out all my films last week and now feel bad for forgetting to bring more. I now find SLR photography better than digital (maybe because I have a sucky digicam) but it's starting to become expensive. Unless I develop them on my own... but I'd still have to buy the chemicals needed and all the other things I might be using. I'm not stoping though, despite the lack of a dark room and self-developing skills, who says I will?
Physics long test was moved tomorrow. I still think I'm going to fail it. Uhm, no. Must. Be. Positive. Scratch that... I think I'm going to pass it!
Yeah. Lame.
Right now I'm thinking: if I can get into Bryn Mawr; if I'll get accepted by Swarthmore; if I should read for the Physics long test again; if I should do something crazy like dive into a low carb Atkins diet; when the hell will the McFly album arrive here so that I can buy it no matter how embarassing that is; that rice is too precious; why the hell I can't find a single Pixies album here in this country; that I'll never do something more stupid like get a NO carb diet; that previously mentioned thing is just stupid; what stuff I'll give to people for Christmas; if I can finish my research in time for Intel; and a whole lot of other things.
Now Browsing: Better Propaganda
Now Listening to: Endless Shovel by Rogue Wave
Now Downloading: Misery Is A Butterfly by Blonde Redhead
Current Song Stuck In My Head: Today by Our Lady Peace
Currently Reading: Stardust by Neil Gaiman
Currently Lamenting: ...over the lost chance of taking all those nice could've-been-photos this afternoon.
So, I finished my roll of film early today during break while shooting shots of Bunny the Penguin in prison. I took out all my films last week and now feel bad for forgetting to bring more. I now find SLR photography better than digital (maybe because I have a sucky digicam) but it's starting to become expensive. Unless I develop them on my own... but I'd still have to buy the chemicals needed and all the other things I might be using. I'm not stoping though, despite the lack of a dark room and self-developing skills, who says I will?
Physics long test was moved tomorrow. I still think I'm going to fail it. Uhm, no. Must. Be. Positive. Scratch that... I think I'm going to pass it!
Yeah. Lame.
Right now I'm thinking: if I can get into Bryn Mawr; if I'll get accepted by Swarthmore; if I should read for the Physics long test again; if I should do something crazy like dive into a low carb Atkins diet; when the hell will the McFly album arrive here so that I can buy it no matter how embarassing that is; that rice is too precious; why the hell I can't find a single Pixies album here in this country; that I'll never do something more stupid like get a NO carb diet; that previously mentioned thing is just stupid; what stuff I'll give to people for Christmas; if I can finish my research in time for Intel; and a whole lot of other things.
Now Browsing: Better Propaganda
Now Listening to: Endless Shovel by Rogue Wave
Now Downloading: Misery Is A Butterfly by Blonde Redhead
Current Song Stuck In My Head: Today by Our Lady Peace
Currently Reading: Stardust by Neil Gaiman
Currently Lamenting: ...over the lost chance of taking all those nice could've-been-photos this afternoon.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home