Blasted Quiz
So, I ripped this off someone else's blog. I found her link through Ayisse's blog. Anyway, there was no "Don't Steal This" or "I made this" disclaimer so I figured out I can rip it off and answer it here since I have nothing to do. Besides, wouldn't someone who made it be happy because the darned survey thing is going around?
FACT 1:
- Name: AM
- Birth date: August 31
- Birthplace: Quezon City
- Current Location: Quezon City
- Eye Color: dark brown
- Hair Colour: I like to think it's still the good ol' blue black it is but I'm afraid it has succumbed to turning brownish when hit by sunlight (probably due to our looong period of having some amount of irremovable/unfiltratable(haha) copper in our water source. Goddermmit.
- Height: 5'1" uhm... plus 1 more inch? tumawad pa eh no hahaha
- Right handed or Left handed: right handed
FACT 2:
- Race: Sorry, I don't believe that races exist. (But for the weird ones who haven't read of the scientific basis for it yet I'll answer it anyway... Mongoloid (that's Asian for you. There are only 3 main races... caucasian, negroid and mongoloid. So I'd have to go with mongoloid although I don't look much like a chinese and I'm not flat faced.)
- Weakness: What sort of weakness?
- Biggest fear: Learning that I didn't get into any of the colleges and universities I applied too.
- Your perfect pizza: anything with a load of cheese on it. and black olives maybe.
- Goal: to work for National Geographic.
FACT 3: Your?
- Most overused phrase(s): "Ewan"? Ewan ko... hahaha "Oo" "You bastard" "What?"
- Thoughts first waking up: "Hrmm... what time is it?"
- Best physical feature: I don't know. Haven't thought of it. Why would I anyway?
- Usual bedtime: Around 10-11
- Most missed memories: Don't know. A lot, perhaps. Every single meaningful, hilarious discussion with friends in school. Every thigh-slapping joke. Every time spent sitting in the passenger seat at night. Or some grade school memories perhaps.
FACT4: Preferences..?
- Pepsi or Coke: either
- McDonald's or Burger King: McDo.. and BK. Sorry, can't resist from answering both haha.
- Single or group dates: none. I don't go out on dates. They're for the lonely. (hahaha just kidding. just not my thing. of course, everybody knows that. especially the poor nonexistent beings who read my blog religiously. oh, i forgot. they're nonexistent.)
- Lipton Iced Tea or Nestle tea: lipton
- Chocolate or vanilla: vanilla
- Cappuccino or Latte: both are fine but i'd have to go with latte.
FACT 5: Do you?
- Smoke: No
- Sing: Yes. In school. With Marvin and the gang.
- Take a shower: yes. everyday.
- Have a crush(es): You mean, Brad Pitt, Danny the McFly guy (embarassing though it may be, but yes), Drew Fuller...?
- Want to get married: Scary thought :P I value independence too much. I don't really know.
- Believe in yourself: Of course.
- Get motion sickness: No. Just when I have clogged ears, for some reason.
- Think you're attractive: No. Aww...there goes poor self-esteem kid. hahahaha
- Think you're a health freak: NO (unlike raphael)
- Get along with your parents: Yes
- Like thunderstorms: I probably will :p Though I have yet to EXPERIENCE a thunderstorm and film it or photograph it along the way. :D Fun.
- Play an instrument: Yes
FACT 6: In the past month, you?
- Drank alcohol: Yes
- Gone on a date: No. And have never. And will never... hahahaha
- Gone to the mall: Yes
- Eaten sushi: Not really but does nori maki count? Technically it's not sushi but poor, bluffing or wannabe japanese food "fanatics" might consider it.
- Been on stage: Amusingly, yes. Filipino contest.
- Gone skating: No
FACT 7:
- Age you hope to be married: This question again. 30.
- Numbers and Names of Childrens: None. Er... okay. 1. (God damn you Question! You made me answer! hahahaha)
- Describe your Dream Wedding: Huwaaat!? No I haven't dreamed about it yet. Wait. Probably by the beach or in a beach. Or the middle of a thudner storm. Who knows.
- How do you want to die: Fast. Easily.
FACT 8: List the number of:
- People trust with my life: Family and close friends, basically.
- cd u own: Not up for counting but not a huge collection either. I had a 5 year hiatus of listening to music, rememeber? Oh. You don't remember, eh?
- Tattoos: None
- Scars on my body: 2. On the leg due to a carelessness (on a cousin's part) involving a bike and 3 people riding it all at the same time and on my forehead. Yes, I AM Harry Potter. Not.
- Things in my past I wanna forget: None actually. Then, life wouldn't be complete.
FACT 9: What..?
- Music are you listenisng to now: None. The sound of dubbed anime (Ghosts at School - Animax). I hate Animax for dubbing their anime. I hate it.
- what time is it now: 9:21p
-Your handphone mode: Silent. As always. If that's what asked by the question. I mean, it's not like it asked for the phone model. It says there, mode.
-What are the things & ppl you treasure the most: Family, close friends, friends, my precious brain, my precious self, this crummy computer, books... a lot, really. Oh, and my SLR definitely. Definitely. And every other SLR I'll own. And the gbook I'm looking to own in the near future in case I do go to Bryn Mawr or Swarthmore (or Duke or Reed or UH).
And there you go. Your knowledge of AM has increased by 1/17792 of a notch. Good luck getting to a hundred. ;)
Hmmm... Maybe I'm a funny person after all.
Or I'm the only one who laughs at these things.
FACT 1:
- Name: AM
- Birth date: August 31
- Birthplace: Quezon City
- Current Location: Quezon City
- Eye Color: dark brown
- Hair Colour: I like to think it's still the good ol' blue black it is but I'm afraid it has succumbed to turning brownish when hit by sunlight (probably due to our looong period of having some amount of irremovable/unfiltratable(haha) copper in our water source. Goddermmit.
- Height: 5'1" uhm... plus 1 more inch? tumawad pa eh no hahaha
- Right handed or Left handed: right handed
FACT 2:
- Race: Sorry, I don't believe that races exist. (But for the weird ones who haven't read of the scientific basis for it yet I'll answer it anyway... Mongoloid (that's Asian for you. There are only 3 main races... caucasian, negroid and mongoloid. So I'd have to go with mongoloid although I don't look much like a chinese and I'm not flat faced.)
- Weakness: What sort of weakness?
- Biggest fear: Learning that I didn't get into any of the colleges and universities I applied too.
- Your perfect pizza: anything with a load of cheese on it. and black olives maybe.
- Goal: to work for National Geographic.
FACT 3: Your?
- Most overused phrase(s): "Ewan"? Ewan ko... hahaha "Oo" "You bastard" "What?"
- Thoughts first waking up: "Hrmm... what time is it?"
- Best physical feature: I don't know. Haven't thought of it. Why would I anyway?
- Usual bedtime: Around 10-11
- Most missed memories: Don't know. A lot, perhaps. Every single meaningful, hilarious discussion with friends in school. Every thigh-slapping joke. Every time spent sitting in the passenger seat at night. Or some grade school memories perhaps.
FACT4: Preferences..?
- Pepsi or Coke: either
- McDonald's or Burger King: McDo.. and BK. Sorry, can't resist from answering both haha.
- Single or group dates: none. I don't go out on dates. They're for the lonely. (hahaha just kidding. just not my thing. of course, everybody knows that. especially the poor nonexistent beings who read my blog religiously. oh, i forgot. they're nonexistent.)
- Lipton Iced Tea or Nestle tea: lipton
- Chocolate or vanilla: vanilla
- Cappuccino or Latte: both are fine but i'd have to go with latte.
FACT 5: Do you?
- Smoke: No
- Sing: Yes. In school. With Marvin and the gang.
- Take a shower: yes. everyday.
- Have a crush(es): You mean, Brad Pitt, Danny the McFly guy (embarassing though it may be, but yes), Drew Fuller...?
- Want to get married: Scary thought :P I value independence too much. I don't really know.
- Believe in yourself: Of course.
- Get motion sickness: No. Just when I have clogged ears, for some reason.
- Think you're attractive: No. Aww...there goes poor self-esteem kid. hahahaha
- Think you're a health freak: NO (unlike raphael)
- Get along with your parents: Yes
- Like thunderstorms: I probably will :p Though I have yet to EXPERIENCE a thunderstorm and film it or photograph it along the way. :D Fun.
- Play an instrument: Yes
FACT 6: In the past month, you?
- Drank alcohol: Yes
- Gone on a date: No. And have never. And will never... hahahaha
- Gone to the mall: Yes
- Eaten sushi: Not really but does nori maki count? Technically it's not sushi but poor, bluffing or wannabe japanese food "fanatics" might consider it.
- Been on stage: Amusingly, yes. Filipino contest.
- Gone skating: No
FACT 7:
- Age you hope to be married: This question again. 30.
- Numbers and Names of Childrens: None. Er... okay. 1. (God damn you Question! You made me answer! hahahaha)
- Describe your Dream Wedding: Huwaaat!? No I haven't dreamed about it yet. Wait. Probably by the beach or in a beach. Or the middle of a thudner storm. Who knows.
- How do you want to die: Fast. Easily.
FACT 8: List the number of:
- People trust with my life: Family and close friends, basically.
- cd u own: Not up for counting but not a huge collection either. I had a 5 year hiatus of listening to music, rememeber? Oh. You don't remember, eh?
- Tattoos: None
- Scars on my body: 2. On the leg due to a carelessness (on a cousin's part) involving a bike and 3 people riding it all at the same time and on my forehead. Yes, I AM Harry Potter. Not.
- Things in my past I wanna forget: None actually. Then, life wouldn't be complete.
FACT 9: What..?
- Music are you listenisng to now: None. The sound of dubbed anime (Ghosts at School - Animax). I hate Animax for dubbing their anime. I hate it.
- what time is it now: 9:21p
-Your handphone mode: Silent. As always. If that's what asked by the question. I mean, it's not like it asked for the phone model. It says there, mode.
-What are the things & ppl you treasure the most: Family, close friends, friends, my precious brain, my precious self, this crummy computer, books... a lot, really. Oh, and my SLR definitely. Definitely. And every other SLR I'll own. And the gbook I'm looking to own in the near future in case I do go to Bryn Mawr or Swarthmore (or Duke or Reed or UH).
And there you go. Your knowledge of AM has increased by 1/17792 of a notch. Good luck getting to a hundred. ;)
Hmmm... Maybe I'm a funny person after all.
Or I'm the only one who laughs at these things.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home