Chocolate Appreciation Day
Aside from this day being my calculator's death day, I dub today Chocolate Appreciation day. I opened a box of <3 belgian chocolates out of wanting something sweet to eat and we've none but this box. It can't stay forever in the cabinet so I took it out. Best ones out of the bunch would have to be:
Oudenaarde - Dark chocolate, with a creme brulee filling blended with a hint of brown sugar and small flecks of vanilla bean.
Enghien - Dark chocolate, filled with a white truffle center flavored with Irish Cream.
Antwerpen - Dark chocolate, with a milk truffle Amaretto flavored center.
Oudenaarde - Dark chocolate, with a creme brulee filling blended with a hint of brown sugar and small flecks of vanilla bean.
Enghien - Dark chocolate, filled with a white truffle center flavored with Irish Cream.
Antwerpen - Dark chocolate, with a milk truffle Amaretto flavored center.
2 Comments:
am!
we should get going with the SAT's then the band, let's play bandages by the Hot Hot Heat ;p
hehe..aun..ayus..
AM!
Very nice colors..hehe
--->psycho
Post a Comment
<< Home