7.31.2004

Random phrases going through my headache-suffering mind

A now-not-so-splitting headache
A whole chapter of my Calculus book to read
The Illiad reading assignments
My school paper photoessay to worry about (but I guess I'm not worried about it, really)
The coming periodic exams to worry about (Though not all subjects.)
The lovely selected bio books to read. Right...
The SATs to worry about (That. Really.)
College admission to worry about (That, even more.)
My research project that needs to be finished before September ends.
A movie/documentary idea/plot.
The need to learn how to surf.
I'm torn between going to the beach outing on the 19th or not.
My birthday's coming this 31st of August!
I'm worried about having to possibly move out of the country for uni...isn't it too early at 16, 17? And to think that one of my most admired teachers in school joked about having to bring my birth certificate to college interviews because they might not believe me when I tell them I'm a high school senior (another said I look like a first year student) :D hahaha
I'm also torn between staying in the country for uni or not. I mean, I can still have loads of fun arranging frequent out of town trips if I stay in the country. I mean, we have 7000+ more Islands to explore.
I still find time to go online despite my minorly splitting headache.
Ah. Life can never get more real than this. :-*


The Dante's Inferno Test has sent you to Purgatory!
Here is how you matched up against all the levels:
LevelScore
Purgatory (Repenting Believers)High
Level 1 - Limbo (Virtuous Non-Believers)Moderate
Level 2 (Lustful)Very Low
Level 3 (Gluttonous)Moderate
Level 4 (Prodigal and Avaricious)Very Low
Level 5 (Wrathful and Gloomy)Low
Level 6 - The City of Dis (Heretics)Very Low
Level 7 (Violent)Low
Level 8- the Malebolge (Fraudulent, Malicious, Panderers)Moderate
Level 9 - Cocytus (Treacherous)Low

Take the Dante's Inferno Hell Test

17 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi AM...Wow! While I was searching for info on horse photography I somehow found your page. Obviously I ended up a little off base, but I am certainly glad I stopped by for a read. While I am here, I just wanted to drop a quick note to comment your blog...now to move on and continue my search for horse photography. Should you ever need it, there's lots of information on this site about #KEYWORD##.

7:17 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi AM, your blog is excellent. As I was surfing around today looking for detailed info on horse photography I somehow ended up on your page. As your Random phrases going through my headache-suffering mind is not exactly related to my search, I am certainly glad I
stopped by. Oh well, back to surfing and I am sure I will find what I am looking for, and should you ever need information about horse photography, then stop by for a look. Thanks for the post.

4:25 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi AM...Wow! While I was searching for info on digital photography review I somehow found your page. Obviously I ended up a little off base, but I am certainly glad I stopped by for a read. While I am here, I just wanted to drop a quick note to comment your blog...now to move on and continue my search for digital photography review. Should you ever need it, there's lots of information on this site about #KEYWORD##.

4:08 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi AM, I found your blog informative. While out blog surfing today for specific info on lighting photography, I ended up on your page. Your Random phrases going through my headache-suffering mind shows that I ended up a little off base, but I am certainly glad I stopped by. I will bookmark your site for a future visit, and should you ever need it, there is plenty of information on this site about lighting photography.

10:06 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi there AM, a real useful blog. Can you believe it? When blog surfing for detailed info on architectural photography I ended up on your page. Obviously Random phrases going through my headache-suffering mind is not exactly what I was searching for, but your site caught my interest. Just wanted to drop a quick note to comment your blog...now to move on and continue my search for architectural photography. Should the need ever arise where you need information on architectural photography then drop by for a look.

2:24 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi AM, you have a nice blog. Glad to see it. Today I was out blog surfing looking for detailed info on photography senior when I found your page. Your site describing Random phrases going through my headache-suffering mind is not an exact match but it did catch my interest. I am going to add you to my favorite list of blogs for future reading and reference. Should you ever need information on photography senior then drop by the site above and check it out.

8:03 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi AM, your blog is excellent. As I was surfing around today looking for detailed info on photography sears I somehow ended up on your page. As your Random phrases going through my headache-suffering mind is not exactly related to my search, I am certainly glad I stopped by. Oh well, back to surfing and I am sure I will find what I am looking for, and should you ever need information about photography sears, then stop by for a look. Thanks for the post.

4:41 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi AM, your blog is excellent. As I was surfing around today looking for detailed info on digital forum photography I somehow ended up on your page. As your Random phrases going through my headache-suffering mind is not exactly related to my search, I am certainly glad I stopped by. Oh well, back to surfing and I am sure I will find what I am looking for, and should you ever need information about digital forum photography, then stop by for a look. Thanks for the post.

11:28 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi AM, you have a nice blog. Glad to see it. Today I was out blog surfing looking for detailed info on photography senior when I found your page. Your site describing Random phrases going through my headache-suffering mind is not an exact match but it did catch my interest. I am going to add you to my favorite list of blogs for future reading and reference. Should you ever need information on photography senior then drop by the site above and check it out.

10:11 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi AM, I found your blog informative. While out blog surfing today for specific info on course online photography, I ended up on your page. Your site shows that I ended up a little off base, but I am certainly glad I stopped by. I will bookmark your site for a future visit, and should you ever need it, there is plenty of information on this site about course online photography.

4:51 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi AM, I found your blog informative. While out blog surfing today for specific info on architectural photography, I ended up on your page. Your site shows that I ended up a little off base, but I am certainly glad I stopped by. I will bookmark your site for a future visit, and should you ever need it, there is plenty of information on this site about architectural photography.

7:29 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi AM, I was out blog surfing looking for some info on photography senior when I ended up on your page. Obviously I ended up a little off base, but your topic caught my eye. While I am here, I just wanted to drop a quick note to comment your blog...now to move on and continue my search for photography senior. I am going to
bookmark your site for future reference and reading. Should you ever need it, you can get specific information about photography senior at the site above.

2:59 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi AM...Wow! While I was searching for info on photography sears I somehow found your page. Obviously I ended up a little off base, but I am certainly glad I stopped by for a read. While I am here, I just wanted to drop a quick note to comment your blog...now to move on and continue my search for photography sears. Should you ever need it, there's lots of information on this site about photography sears.

9:08 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi AM, I was out blog surfing looking for some info on photography senior when I ended up on your page. Obviously I ended up a little off base, but your topic caught my eye. While I am here, I just wanted to drop a quick note to comment your blog...now to move on and continue my search for photography senior. I am going to
bookmark your site for future reference and reading. Should you ever need it, you can get specific information about photography senior at the site above.

10:28 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi AM, your blog is excellent. As I was surfing around today looking for detailed info on course online photography I somehow ended up on your page. As your Random phrases going through my headache-suffering mind is not exactly related to my search, I am certainly glad I stopped by. Oh well, back to surfing and I am sure I will find what I am looking for, and should you ever need information about course online photography, then stop by for a look. Thanks for the post.

5:39 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi there AM, a real useful blog. Can you believe it? When blog surfing for detailed info on course online photography I ended up on your page. Obviously your site is not exactly what I was searching for, but your site caught my interest. Just wanted to drop a quick note to comment your blog...now to move on and continue my search for course online photography. Should the need ever arise where you need information on course online photography then drop by for a look.

12:36 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi there AM, a real useful blog. Can you believe it? When blog surfing for detailed info on digital photography review I ended up on your page. Obviously your site is not exactly what I was searching for, but your site caught my interest. Just wanted to drop a quick note to comment your blog...now to move on and continue my search for digital photography review. Should the need ever arise where you need information on digital photography review then drop by for a look.

5:48 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


LAYOUT IMAGE from AllStars-Online.Net with Kate Moss from a Rolling Stone mag shoot. All words from David Coupland's Shampoo Planet, Chapter 1.

you have only an essence

AM likes breakfasts and cooking pasta; can run solely on fruit shakes, green tea, and soy milk for a whole day; watches Aqua Teen Hunger Force, Adult Swim, Coupling, Less Than Perfect, reality tv crap, PRISON BREAK, Grey's Anatomy, Monk, blablabla; listens to alot of electro/electropop, britpop, alt, and an odd assortment of pop acts; reads Pahlaniuk, Douglas Adams, Douglas Coupland, JD Salinger and other stuff like Martin Amis, Alex Garland, Matthew McIntosh; 's favourite books are Catcher In The Rye, Well, Eleanor Rigby, Olivia Joules, Non-fiction, Hitchhiker's Guide, The Perks Of Being A Wallflower; watches a load of movies and some of her favourites are Fight Club, Jeux d'Enfants, Amelie, Life Aquatic, Godfather, Collateral, Wag The Dog, The Terminal, Requiem for a Dream, Mickey Blue Eyes, Lost In Translation, Central Station, The Last Samurai, Lock Stock and Two Smoking Barrels, Trainspotting, Snatch, etc. AM likes boring people with details on this site.

you're all potential, waiting to be rewritten

a sense of rootlessness

Powered by Blogger