6.26.2004

Late Night Madness [Deux]

Did I get that deux right? Anyway... I am supposed to be sleeping since I have a wedding to go to tomorrow. And unfortunately, I have been chosen to lead the prayer during reception (before eating, I think). I think I should be happy because I never got to be somebody in a wedding, save that one time I became a flower girl. Yeah, just once. My sister became a flower girl tons of times. Too bad for her.

So... I took a bunch of quizzes again to waste time.


Which [Movie Genres] are you?
It's such a shame the dang quiz doesn't have spy/crime/gangster/war movie type result... :(


Which [Finding Nemo] characters are you?
Sweet :D I wish I'm bonafide to say "surf's up" though. But I'm not....yet! >:(


Which [5 Elements] are you?
Well yeah, I guess I'm a stubborn headed mule.


What's your usual [mood]?
What!? I refuse to believe this! I'm a happy person! Really.

Well that's about that. Not much madness. I just finished doing my prayer for tomorrow. I guess I'll be staring at space during the wedding and eating while staring off at space during the reception.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


LAYOUT IMAGE from AllStars-Online.Net with Kate Moss from a Rolling Stone mag shoot. All words from David Coupland's Shampoo Planet, Chapter 1.

you have only an essence

AM likes breakfasts and cooking pasta; can run solely on fruit shakes, green tea, and soy milk for a whole day; watches Aqua Teen Hunger Force, Adult Swim, Coupling, Less Than Perfect, reality tv crap, PRISON BREAK, Grey's Anatomy, Monk, blablabla; listens to alot of electro/electropop, britpop, alt, and an odd assortment of pop acts; reads Pahlaniuk, Douglas Adams, Douglas Coupland, JD Salinger and other stuff like Martin Amis, Alex Garland, Matthew McIntosh; 's favourite books are Catcher In The Rye, Well, Eleanor Rigby, Olivia Joules, Non-fiction, Hitchhiker's Guide, The Perks Of Being A Wallflower; watches a load of movies and some of her favourites are Fight Club, Jeux d'Enfants, Amelie, Life Aquatic, Godfather, Collateral, Wag The Dog, The Terminal, Requiem for a Dream, Mickey Blue Eyes, Lost In Translation, Central Station, The Last Samurai, Lock Stock and Two Smoking Barrels, Trainspotting, Snatch, etc. AM likes boring people with details on this site.

you're all potential, waiting to be rewritten

a sense of rootlessness

Powered by Blogger