The nth first
So... I have finally given up doing layouts and updating my site which absolutely nobody visits. And behold, there's blogger. Cultured dirtbag seems to be the favourite term for the day (it is, right Ayisse? ;))
Anyway, there. First post. Now I get to blog easily. Comment in other people's blogger accounts. And...er...that's it.
Everybody, watch out for the first ever launch of The Lower Crust webzine. We're publishing it on June 6. Make us happy and visit it regularly from the time it becomes available to the public. :D
Anyway, there. First post. Now I get to blog easily. Comment in other people's blogger accounts. And...er...that's it.
Everybody, watch out for the first ever launch of The Lower Crust webzine. We're publishing it on June 6. Make us happy and visit it regularly from the time it becomes available to the public. :D
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home